Do you like to think big?
Do you want to help transform brands and accelerate their growth? Do you want to work for a company that encourages strategic thinking? Do you want your ideas not only heard but also acted upon?
If so, let’s talk!
You’ll fit in if you…
- Are insatiably curious
- Strive to innovate
- Embrace collaboration
- Are ego-free
- Like to laugh
- Want to join our mission of transforming clients into growth engines
We are looking for a smart and creative SEO & Content Strategist in the U.S. to help us better serve our B2B clients in software/SaaS, medtech, fintech, green tech, and other technologies. This is a remote, full-time position.
SEO & Content Strategists help clients rethink their marketing strategies in order to achieve groundbreaking organic marketing results.
Applicants for the SEO & Content Strategist position should be positive, highly-motivated, and creative, with a strong work ethic. If you’re awesome like this, and you’re into nerdy stuff like SEO and how neuroscience can be applied to content marketing, you should apply.
Requirements + Responsibilities
- 3+ years professional experience in SEO and/or Content Marketing
- Lead and execute the day-to-day management of client accounts
- Develop SEO strategies, including site analysis, competitor analysis, keyword and topic research, and on-page SEO
- Analyze organic search traffic and keyword ranking performance
- Develop effective content strategies
- Create and manage content calendars and content briefs
- Build out campaigns based on the strategies you develop
- Use data analysis to build reports and deliver insight beyond standard online reporting
- Manage a project from start to finish and meet deadlines
- Collaborate with copywriters, analysts, developers, designers, etc. and keep everyone on schedule while simultaneously delivering beautiful work
- Ability to work autonomously, research issues, and formulate solutions
- A desire to solve tough marketing problems, drive massive success for clients, and work in a fun, creative, collaborative environment
- Good, positive, driven, self-starting, initiative-seizing attitude
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Confidence leading meetings and presenting to groups of people
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience using SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Semrush, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Clearscope, or similar types of tools
- Ability to make clients smile
Preferred Skills & Competencies
- Prior agency experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to anticipate potential challenges and continually bring new ideas to help improve client results
- Background working in or with one of the following verticals: software/SaaS, medtech, fintech, green tech, and/or other technology sector
Some Extra Perks for You
- Flexible hours & unlimited PTO
- Profit sharing
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (Stratabeat pays 50%)
- Health savings accounts
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Office closed for end-of-year break every year (December 24 – January 1)
- 100% remote (with the occasional trip for quarterly planning meetings and great food)
- Access to more than 1,000 free online courses and books
- Weekly training
- Opportunity to help students in underserved areas to start new businesses
- Endless dad jokes from our CEO (sorry)
- And more…
Who Are We?
- Stratabeat is a B2B digital marketing agency that focuses on organic growth
- We believe that strategic thinking drives better business results
- We are based out of Boston, but we have team members everywhere from Denver to the Philippines
- We are growing!
- Our ego-free culture is everything to us
- Services include SEO, Content Strategy, Content Development, Authority Building, Web Design, and Behavioral Intelligence
- We are thought leaders. We get published and we speak at events. So let us know if that’s your thing!
- Ask us about our charitable arm. 3% of our profits are allocated toward serving the underserved – and we’d love your help.
This position is 100% remote and based in the U.S.
Please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com.