SEO Position Summary
Chetu is seeking a full-time, experienced Search Engine Optimization Specialist to join our dynamic digital marketing team. As Chetu’s SEO Specialist you will drive brand awareness and ROI via organic client acquisition tactics for https://www.chetu.com/. Leveraging contemporary strategies in search engine marketing and growth-hacking techniques, the candidate will regularly optimize the Chetu website to help achieve department and company goals.
SEO Specialist Responsibilities
- Execute and improve all organic search tactics for Google and Bing.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for maximum organic exposure and conversions while maintaining engaging plus targeted content.
- Analyze web analytics to drive insights and data-driven content optimization recommendations.
- Perform ongoing keyword expansion including identification and implementation of keyword opportunities.
- Write and design pages optimized for SEO staying true to brandings standards.
- Stay up-to-date with search engine updates to identify and implement contemporary, SEO-driven strategies.
- Work with the webmaster to ensure the website conforms to usability and mobility standards.
- Perform site audits and work with the development team to ensure all back-end functionality (3XX, 4XX, 5XX, etc.).
- Execute link building and link profile management activities including opening accounts, webmaster outreach, relationship building, etc.
- Collect and analyze data to identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in organic campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and SEO initiatives and campaigns.
- Research and analyze the competition and competitor websites.
- Work with content and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and promotion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Business, or related fields.
- Google Analytics Certified.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in digital marketing and SEO.
- Excellent understanding of contemporary digital marketing principles, strategies, and best practices.
- Synergized understanding of other forms of digital marketing including content marketing, PPC, conversion rate optimization, landing page optimization, re-targeting, etc.
- Proven experience implementing SEO campaigns.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and organic customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools Including Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
What We Offer
- Swift growth opportunities
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives, and retirement plans
- 100% paid medical insurance
- Paid vacation & time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- Charity participation
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance; Never had a lay-off and is 100% organically grown
Follow your career aspirations to Chetu for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Chetu is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Founded in 2000, Chetu is a global provider of software development solutions and support services. Chetu’s specialized technology and industry experts serve startups, SMBs, and Fortune 5000 companies with an unparalleled software delivery model suited to the needs of the client. Chetu’s one-stop-shop model spans the entire software technology spectrum. Headquartered in Plantation, Florida, Chetu has fourteen locations throughout the U.S. and abroad, and over 2,000 software experts worldwide.