Category Archives: Interviews

Blake Denman: My SEO Career Journey

Hi! 👋  We’re so glad to feature you on SEOjobs.com. Please introduce yourself to our site’s readers. My name is Blake Denman (Linkedin | Twitter), I’m based in Bend, OR, and have been in the SEO industry for more than 16 years. Can you share with us how you entered the …Read More

Ross Hudgens: My SEO Career Journey

Hi! 👋  We’re so glad to feature you on SEOjobs.com. Please introduce yourself to our site’s readers. My name is Ross Hudgens (Twitter | Linkedin), and I live in Austin, Texas I've been in the SEO industry for approximately 14 years. Can you share with us how you entered the SEO …Read More

Joy Hawkins: My SEO Career Journey

Hi! 👋  We’re so glad to feature you on SEOjobs.com. Please introduce yourself to our site’s readers. Hi, I’m Joy Hawkins (Twitter | Linkedin). I live in a small town outside of Toronto, Canada called Uxbridge. I’ve been working in the SEO industry since 2006 and self-taught myself SEO before …Read More

Nick LeRoy: My SEO Career Journey

Hi! 👋  We’re so glad to feature you on SEOjobs.com. Please introduce yourself to our site’s readers. Hello!  My name is Nick LeRoy (Linkedin | Twitter).  I'm a Freelance SEO Consultant and owner of this site, SEOjobs.com!  When I'm not working with my clients or this website I'll be found …Read More

Jon Payne: My SEO Career Journey

Hi! 👋  We’re so glad to feature you on SEOjobs.com. Please introduce yourself to our site’s readers. Hello!  My name is Jon Payne (Twitter | LinkedIn) and I live in the town of Fort Mill, SC, which is a suburb about 15 minutes outside of Charlotte, NC.  I’ve …Read More

Scott Gary - SEO

Scott Gary: My SEO Career Journey

Hi! 👋  We’re so glad to feature you on SEOjobs.com. Please introduce yourself to our site’s readers. Hey! I’m Scott [@MoeySEO] from New York. I’ve been doing SEO for around 10 years and my blog is ohmycrawl.com. I focus largely on strategy and technical SEO for content driven …Read More

Michael Ramirez: My SEO Career Journey

Hi! 👋  We’re so glad to feature you on SEOjobs.com. Please introduce yourself to our site’s readers.  My name is Michael Ramirez (Twitter | LinkedIn) and I’m an SEO consultant turned product guy. I’m based in Austin, TX, and have been working in SEO for approximately 14 years. …Read More

Shane Hampson SEO

Shane Hampson: My SEO Career Journey

Hi! 👋  We’re so glad to feature you on SEOjobs.com. Please introduce yourself to our site’s readers.  What’s your name? Shane Hampson (Website | LinkedIn) Location: Dallas, Texas How long have you been in the SEO industry? 11 years, right before the first panda update   Please share …Read More

Rafay Saleem: My SEO Career Journey

Hi! 👋  We’re so glad to feature you on SEOjobs.com. Please introduce yourself to our site’s readers. Hi, Rafay Saleem is here (Twitter | Linkedin), a Pakistan-born Digital Marketer who specializes in Search Engine Optimization. I've been in the SEO industry since 2016 and have considerable experience in …Read More

Mark Williams-Cook

Mark Williams-Cook: My SEO Career Journey

Hi! 👋  We’re so glad to feature you on SEOjobs.com. Please introduce yourself to our site’s readers.  My name’s Mark Williams-Cook (Twitter | LinkedIn) and I’m currently a director at Candour, a digital agency based in Norwich, UK, Founder of intent research tool AlsoAsked.com and co-owner of an …Read More

Jess Joyce: My SEO Career Journey

Jess Joyce: My SEO Career Journey

Welcome to the SEO Careers interview series. This week, we’re excited to welcome Jess Joyce, who's an SEO Consultant with 15 years of experience. Originally planning to become a Flash Multimedia developer, Jess pivoted into SEO around 2007. She now resides in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, & can …Read More

Thomas Melhuish

Thomas Melhuish: My SEO Career Journey

Welcome to the SEO Careers interview series. This week, we’re excited to welcome Thomas Melhuish, Digital Director at AquaSwitch, which is a UK utility comparison website. Thomas has over 3 years experience in SEO, and can be found on Twitter & LinkedIn here. If you are interested in …Read More

Kevin Cotch - SEO

Kevin Cotch: My SEO Career Journey

Welcome to the SEO Careers interview series. This week, we’re excited to welcome Kevin Cotch, SEO Director at Terakeet, which is a leading enterprise organic search technology company based in Syracuse, NY. Kevin has over 10 years experience in SEO, and can be found on LinkedIn here. If …Read More

Kyle Faber

Kyle Faber: My SEO Career Journey

Welcome to the SEO Careers interview series. This week, we’re excited to sit down with Kyle Faber, Senior SEO Manager at Solv Health. He’s a 14-year veteran of the SEO industry, with a wealth of knowledge ranging from Agency co-founder, to roles in boutique businesses. You can connect …Read More

Jordan O'Connor

Jordan O’Connor: My SEO Career Journey

Welcome to the SEO Careers interview series. This week, we're welcoming Jordan O'Connor, who runs dual roles as a SaaS Founder & SEO Agency Operator. Based in Rochester, NY, Jordan has a unique skill-set as a developer with strong SEO background. You can connect directly with Jordan on …Read More

Adam Smith - SEO

Adam Smith: My SEO Career Journey

Welcome to the SEO Careers interview series. This week, we're happy to welcome Adam Smith, Agency Owner at Niche Website Builders, which is a full scale agency for affiliate/content website owners. He's based in the UK & has over 8 years experience in SEO . You can connect …Read More

Anna Matviienko

Anna Matviienko: My SEO Career Journey

Welcome to the SEO Careers interview series. This week, we’re happy to welcome Anna Matviienko, Technical SEO Manager at iGaming LTD. She's based in Ukraine, and has over 4 years of experience in the technical realm of SEO. You can connect directly with her on LinkedIn & Twitter. If …Read More

Diane Kulseth: My SEO Career Journey

Welcome to the SEO Careers interview series. This week, we're happy to sit down with Diane Kulseth, Senior Solution Expert at Siteimprove. She's a 12-year veteran of the SEO industry, and started from the ground-up as an SEO intern when her career began. You can connect with Diane …Read More