Filled / Expired
SEO Manager will be responsible for Rite Aid’s overall strategy and approach to SEO. Owning the planning and implementation of campaigns and projects, as well as handling marketing and analytical data. Planning content and keyword strategies, as well as performing general managerial tasks. Responsible for maximizing ROI for online campaigns and monitoring a wide variety of KPIs. Strong in both interpersonal and analytical skills. Finding patterns in data and presenting it to others is a key part of this job.
We are looking for a cogent and insightful professional who is a great collaborator. The SEO Manager works with a variety of teams٫ so great communication skills are a must. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Report on aspects of SEO such as traffic and rankings٫ collect data.
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns.
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trend.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Business required.
- 7 years of experience in proven experience as an SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with SEO reporting.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Pharmacy claim analysis experience.
- Project management experience.