Unidad Editorial - Marca.com USA
Marca, the leading sport news publisher worldwide, is expanding its international business and is looking for the best and brightest to join our US based team.
The position of SEO Manager Marca USA is charged with defining an SEO content strategy, best practices and recommendations in real time working alongside the editorial team of Marca in the USA
Additionally, the SEO manager of Marca USA will collaborate with the rest of the editorial hubs and SEO teams in Spain and Mexico to co-create and produce the best sports coverage for our global audience and grow our US audience.
This position will report to the Chief Editor of Marca USA
- Provide daily SEO recommendations for the US editorial team.
- Topic ideation & collaboration with the Content team.
- Perform keyword/market research and competitive analysis to identify new SEO opportunities.
- Identification of potential Technical SEO issues.
- Audit & strategize On-Page SEO optimizations related to page titles, descriptions, headers, information architecture, internal links, redirects, and contextual relevance.
- Manage and optimize outsourcing from content agencies and contributors.
- Planning and development of content
- Implement best practices for SEO content creation across the editorial organization.
- Review and optimize for SEO the content created by the US editorial team.
- Work on SEO visibility and ranking for Marca content.
- Google Discover
- Monitor SEO analytics.
- At least 2 years of experience working in SEO for a digital media company. Affinity for sports and soccer a plus
- Knowledge and experience working with SEO tools: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, sistrix, Google Trends, Semrush, etc.
- Experience and solid understanding of digital media content, including web, apps, and social platforms.
- Native in English language, Spanish language fluency preferred.
- Ability to analyze and present content and SEO performance.
- Stay current with marketing, SEO, algorithm, and technology trends.
- Must have excellent and proven relationship-building, written and oral presentation skills.
- Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, flexible, and be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a high level of intellectual curiosity.