Do you like traveling? Do you enjoy the exotic? Do you like strong challenges? If the answer is YES, welcome to Exoticca!
Exoticca is a company that started in 2013 by professionals specialized in the creation and online distribution of voyages. Our mission is to offer our clients the possibility to visit the most beautiful and stimulating places on our planet, though the best holiday packages, at unbelievable prices. For more comfort, our customers can find out more about our trips and book them instantly in a matter of minutes through our website, avoiding the usual long exchanges of email, meetings, or calls required by more traditional travel agencies.
At Exoticca we are looking for people who want to offer their best to create unforgettable experiences for our customers. We are a young, dynamic, multicultural team of 100+ people, in rapid international growth, seeking for new partners to help us create the best and most forward-thinking travel company of our generation.
We are a highly ambitious and well-funded start-up, backed by top national and international investors that have also participated in the growth of other success stories, such as Glovo, SinDelantal.com, or Idealista, among others.
What is our proposal?
Join us as a SEO Manager, to support and accelerate our organic search efforts. You will be responsible for our organic acquisition strategies and collaborate with our content, product and web team.
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Analytical and data-driven mindset, you love analytics, metrics and statistics with the ability to make data-driven recommendations.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the current SEO practices
- Familiar with analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Data Studio), search platforms (Search Console) and SEO tools (such as Semrush, Screaming frog).
- Personal ownership and high level of initiative
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge in HTML is a plus
- Competitive compensation package in line with job responsibilities and experience.
- Additionally, we propose the use of flexible compensation management for diet, transportation, private health insurance wit Cobee.
- Hybrid work model: you can work from home and the office at your convenience. Offices in the heart of Barcelona (right next to Plaça Catalunya).
- Permanent contract from the start.
- Travel packages at reduced prices!
- Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you.
- Unlimited coffee, team lunches, English lessons, quarterly activities, biannual parties.
- And last but not least, becoming part of a fun and motivated multicultural team at an agile and rapid growing organization!
Exoticca is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusiveness are our core. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under European, country, or local law.