We need someone to oversee content creation and maintenance to help us increase qualified traffic to QuickMail.com month over month
QuickMail is one of the leading outreach solutions for growing businesses.
Our mission is to help small & medium-sized businesses worldwide start more conversations with current and potential clients.
Our vision is to help 1 million businesses grow with automated outreach.
We’re currently used by organizations worldwide to reach out to potential clients, generate leads, book meetings, and close deals.
We started in 2014. We’re proudly 100% self-funded and composed of a small group of results-driven co-workers.
This role’s responsibility is to increase qualified traffic to our website month after month.
- Executing content creation strategy through content writers and AI tools
- Reviewing written content and giving feedback to writers to maximize ranking and traffic
- Overseeing content publishing in our CMS (StoryBlok)
- Refreshing and updating content regularly to maintain and improve ranking
- Keyword research to evaluate potential impact and set future content strategy
- Assigning content sprints to writers to execute content strategy (Asana)
- Ensuring all work from contractors is of quality and delivered on time
- Setting priority pages for building backlinks to maximize bottom-of-the-funnel page traffic
- Reporting team KPIs weekly and monthly to leadership
- You have worked for 2 years in a similar position for a B2B product (ideally SaaS)
- You have proven experience managing remote teams via Asana or a similar tool
Who makes a great fit:
- You are pragmatic in your approach and proactively solve problems
- You can make decisions on your own and don’t need hand-holding
- You think strategically and have good analytical skills for actionable reporting
- You have great attention to detail and can answer goldfish when asked your favorite animal
- You’re comfortable giving and receiving direct, candid feedback – even when it’s uncomfortable
Tools we use:
- Google Search Console
- QuickMail (of course :))
Q – For Americans, is this a contractor (1099) or employee (W2) position?
A – 1099
Q – How big is the SEO team?
A – The SEO team is currently composed of 5 part-time contractors. Previously there was a full-time demand generation marketer overseeing this team. This role will build on the foundation they have laid. It’s an incredible opportunity for people who love to take ownership and make a real impact to join our team.
Q – What type of culture do you guys have?
A – We are incredibly fast-paced, aim for excellence, and take pride in our work. We welcome anyone with big goals who wants to achieve big things. We’re a meritocracy – more on what it’s like to work with us in this deck.