You like marketing. Making websites better with words and design is your jam. But you improve efficiency and solve problems.
It warms your heart to help companies. And you love to see small businesses discover their brand identity and full potential.
You are computer savvy, understand processes and can implement technology to improve operations.
And people don't need to tell you what to do, you just get things done.
UpHero is rapidly growing and we need your drive to lead our website products. This is a new position.
And it’s OK if you think most ad agencies suck, our CEO does too. That’s why we're doing something about it.
Because it’s time to pave a new path.
As our first Web Project Manager you will work side-by-side with our CEO to innovate and improve website projects.
NOTE: Remote position possible, but you must first work at the new corporate office located in Caldwell, Idaho, USA.
The goal is to ensure each website is quality user-friendly. And is a great representation of the client’s brand and goals. The ability to write and edit is imperative as your skills compliment a web designer/developer. Soon you will be hiring a lead content writer to assist you.
Keyword analysis is necessary to make the content. And you will need to carefully examine the SERP to deliver what Google expects.
Key to your success will be superior UX. Understand the needs, pains, and dreams of users coming to our client’s websites. Actively participate in discovery stages of site development and contribute ideas and recommendations. Keep your team focused and excited to solve problems by connecting the work they do to our customer’s success and making users happy.
- Planning all web projects and ensuring that functionality, integrations, site architecture and site navigation are accounted for in the project plan
- Responding promptly to employees and contractor communication, including clarifying tasks or giving additional instructions emails in the evening and or on weekends
- Coordinate with all parties to ensure the product is delivered on time and meets UpHero quality standards
- Ensuring websites final design and functionality follow UpHero best practices while accommodating the needs of the user
- Using competitive intelligence tools like SEMrush or Ahrefs for keyword research, traffic analytics, and content creation.
- Effectively utilize SEO & PPC functionality and tools to execute job responsibilities
- Keeping abreast of developments and trends in website design, UI, & UX
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, computer science, IT, business management or other relevant fields
- A minimum 5 years digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to content creation, writing, web, social, and emerging technologies.
- Experience with project management software preferred, Clickup, Asana, Monday, (Some cool kids might be using Agile or Six Sigma)
- Knowledge of UX design, color theory, and best practices
- Web design/HTML experience an advantage, not a requirement
- Experience in advertising or marketing environment a plus
- Attributes: organized, pro-active, flexible, positive, and reliable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong understanding of English language and American shopping behaviors
- Must have meticulous attention to detail
- Must be a self-motivated individual who works cohesively within a team environment
- Must have organizational skills and creative problem solving skills
- Must be a fast-learner and self starter
It takes too long and costs too much to make a great website. UpHero provides a powerful site that brings results faster– for less.
We believe every small business should have a website that actually makes them money. We have 33 customers today, and with your skills we will get to 66.
Become part of something bigger than yourself and be rewarded for working hard.
UpHero is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.