- Ability to communicate complex information to various teams including IT, UX, and Content.
- Experience improving page load times, optimizing crawl budget, and implementing schema markup and other structured metadata
- Proficiency with SEO tools (e.g.,Google Search Console, SEMRush, Screaming Frog)
- Expertise with data analytics
- Comfortable with slide decks and spreadsheets
The successful person in this role will be able to identify back-end and front-end opportunities to improve organic search. Performing technical audits and analysis and make recommendations to improve site health, including auditing page load performance. You will collaborate with Client and Web Engineers and Product team members on technical SEO opportunities (e.g., optimizing critical render path, minimizing network requests per page types, reducing resource sizes, improving accessibility, module and plugin recommendations, IT process improvements, etc.). As well as advise on prioritization on key web technical improvements to guide digital investments, linking strategies across multiple Lines of Business.
– Monitor and troubleshoot site crawling software and reports
– Assess and develop recommendations for how to respond to SEO trends and algorithm changes
– Automate SEO tasks in order to scale team effectiveness
– Experience optimizing for or working with regional search engines like Baidu, Naver, Yandex, Qihoo 360, Sogou, etc.
– Experience with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree, AA or equivalent experience
Role Number: 200375097