bttn is bringing automation and transparency to an antiquated healthcare supply marketplace.
bttn is the future of medical supply. We’re revolutionizing the way people access critical medical supplies. The current system is old, antiquated, and outdated. We give providers of all sizes options on how and when they receive their supplies and reduce the cost of healthcare for all.
What we’re looking for
You will be part of a quickly-growing Digital Team, reporting directly to the Growth Marketing Manager. This role will primarily focus on scheduling and executing regular technical SEO site audits and turning them into actionable items to increase organic search engine rankings and drive conversions for our rapidly growing startup. You will also assist with identifying areas of opportunity for traffic growth and improving overall site performance.
- Drive the technical SEO research
- Improve site performance and loading speed
- Research, monitor, and forecast medical supply industry trends
- Develop, execute, and evaluate SEO experiments to inform future strategies
- Stay on top of search industry trends, algorithm updates, and tools available on the market
- Work closely with the digital team members to identify new opportunities to integrate SEO principles into brand and eCommerce initiatives;
- Use SEO platforms like MOZ, SEMRush, Ahrefs to complement your knowledge and skills
- Identify opportunities for internal links
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in search engine optimization for eCommerce or enterprise sites and Technical SEO (Canonicalization, Sitemaps, Crawlability, etc)
- Deep understanding of Ecommerce SEO best practices & Google guidelines.
- 2+ years of experience with Google Search Console, SEMrush, MOZ, or similar platform
- ECommerce retail industry SEO best practices
- Backlink building experience
- Complete healthcare coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Company equity