Condé Nast is a global media company producing the highest quality content with a footprint of more than 1 billion consumers in 32 territories through print, digital, video and social platforms. The company’s portfolio includes many of the world’s most respected and influential media properties including Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Self, GQ, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler/Traveller, Allure, AD, Bon Appétit and Wired, among others. Condé Nast Entertainment was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming.
Location: New York, NY
Our SEO team works closely with our editorial, audience development, analytics and product groups to figure out ways to acquire new users from search and to ensure the highest level of discoverability for content across digital platforms. In this role, your work will make a huge impact on many Condé Nast’s sites throughout the company.
We are looking for a Technical SEO Manager to join the SEO team in the United States. This role will report to the Global Technical SEO Director and will collaborate closely with department stakeholders across all US and international brands and technology/product teams.
- Work closely with technology/product and dev teams to provide on-page technical SEO optimization recommendations
- Run ongoing audits of the sites, identify problems and growth opportunities, and monitor the success of new strategies
- Monitor the SEO health of all brands using data from GSC, Google Analytics and other tools
- Monitor Google Search Console to identify problems and ensure technical compliance
- Write detailed bug stories and collaborate with other teams to get these fixes prioritized
- Perform SEO audits of new product launches to ensure SEO best practices
- Work closely with analytics team to monitor traffic following algorithm updates and new launches
- Monitor industry trends and changes in Technical SEO to help identify new opportunities for the brands
- Collaborating with internal teams to educate on technical SEO best practice to reduce recurring errors and ensuring SEO is always top of the list for these teams
- Assist in the development of internal SEO tools and technical SEO processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing with SEO as the primary function
- Advanced understanding of SEO strategies, and technical obstacles that would hinder search engine bot crawling and indexing and SEO editorial best practices
- Ability to translate between technical and non-technical partners and stakeholders
- Experience working on enterprise-level sites, including e-commerce and international sites
- Must provide work samples or case studies of successful execution of technical SEO tactics and/or other digital marketing initiatives that have led to increases in website traffic
- Seasoned multi-tasker who can deliver under tight deadlines and fast pace
- Strong experience with third-party enterprise SEO tools and Google Analytics web metrics preferred
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Python preferred
- A collaborative & proactive team player
What happens next?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, and we will review your application as soon as possible. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, familial status and other legally protected characteristics.