TrustRadius is looking for a Technical SEO Analyst to help analyze SEO performance, provide ongoing recommendations to improve organic visibility for our sites, and support a variety of teams at TrustRadius to aid them in making data-driven business decisions to grow revenue.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, keeps up-to-date with the latest industry best practices, and is able to work closely with many teams to support a successful organic search strategy, from ideation to development through execution.
The Technical SEO Analyst will work closely with the TrustRadius product, engineering, and content teams to improve organic performance and assist with analysis, reporting, and project management.
Anywhere in the continental United States. This position will work with TrustRadius full time employees and contractors in the U.S. and European countries. We have an Austin, TX office location where you may choose to come in and work if you live in the area if you desire, but it is not required.
At this time, the Technical SEO Analyst will report directly to the Director, SEO & Engagement on the Research Team.
The Technical SEO Analyst will be responsible for the success of our search product by achieving excellence in technical SEO best practices. You will act as our day-to-day in-house organic search expert for the product and engineering teams and monitor SEO health metrics including keyword rankings, crawlability, mobile-friendly, page speed, indexation, etc.
The ongoing responsibilities are as follows:
- Work cross-functionally with our product, engineering, and content teams to make data-compelled decisions that improve traffic and user engagement performance of our site.
- Work closely with Technology and Product teams to find opportunities for feature enhancements and resolve technical issues.
- Constantly staying abreast of new SEO technologies, concepts and best practices. Educating our product and engineering teams on these best practices when needed.
- Own the technical implementation and optimization of our tools so they are leveraged to the fullest and create necessary requirements.
- Build advanced diagnostics and data that can provide real-time intelligence on performance, ranking changes, opportunities and site performance.
- Understand Google Search by staying abreast to changes and upcoming risks like core updates or site changes.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years previous SEO or Product Management experience as well as at least 3 years experience at growth stage businesses.
The final candidate will have many of the following experiences, skills, and personal attributes:
- Firm grasp of SEO principles, strategies, and implementations.
- Proficiency with standard SEO tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Experience evaluating log files for crawl data using Screaming Frog or similar tool.
- Strong diagnostic and prioritization skills. You’re able to make good judgment calls when needed and ask for input from other stakeholders when required.
- Proficiency of technical-SEO fundamentals (page markup & schemas, URL structures, site crawl performance, server vs. client-side rendering, etc). When you’re not sure of the answer to a problem, you aren’t afraid to get creative in researching the best solution.
- Extremely self-motivated, self-disciplined, and comfortable taking ownership of projects.
- Works collaboratively and communicates professionally with the team in a remote environment. We know our team has lives outside of work and we encourage everyone to be human with each other.
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with writing and editing HTML/CSS
- Experience running SEO tests and feature tests through platforms like Optimizely
- Experience with Supermetrics
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your level of experience
- Great benefits – including unlimited PTO, financial support for remote work setup, and health insurance coverage for you and dependents fully paid for by the company.
- Support with growing your career and a generous professional development budget.
- Strong team and company culture of transparency and collaboration.
- Equity in a startup backed by top-tier VCs.
TrustRadius helps technology buyers make better decisions and helps vendors tell their unique story, improve conversion, engage high-intent buyers, and gain customer insights. Each month over 1 million B2B technology buyers, over 50% from large enterprises, use verified reviews and ratings on TrustRadius.com to make informed purchasing decisions. Headquartered in Austin, TX, TrustRadius was founded by successful entrepreneurs and is backed by Mayfield Fund, LiveOak Venture Partners, and Next Coast Ventures.