Does this position interest you? You should apply – even if you don’t match every single requirement! We’re known as an auto glass company. That’s the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass, we’re so much more. We’ll help you build a fulfilling career and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you’ll ever work.
The Sr. SEO and SEM Strategist will focus on Safelite’s paid media and SEO acquisition strategy, focusing on driving consumers down the funnel to drive conversion through our direct response programs in organic search, paid search and affiliate. This role manages and executes activities including SEM and affiliate day-to-day account management, optimization, and maintenance. They will work closely in tandem with our media agency and internal analytics team to analyze performance of the campaigns and provide recommendations to improve the programs. This is a hybrid role, 2-3 days per week onsite (at our office on Sawmill Road).
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you’ve ever worked. (This won’t be just the daily grind!) You’ll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results, and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we’ll strive to give you what you need to have a happy work/life balance.
- Grow and optimize paid search program through standard and innovative testing, including structure, bidding, ad creative, landing page tests, etc
- Grow and optimize affiliate marketing DR program through standard and innovative testing, including partner acquisition, ad creative/media type, payout structures, etc.
- Grow SEO visibility and traffic by executing on-site testing, technical implementation, local page optimization, etc.
- Manage and execute SEO, paid search and affiliate testing roadmaps
- Main point of contact for day-to-day activities media agency channel teams
- Proactively look for expansion & optimization opportunities on a regular basis and stay current in the channels’ landscapes and make innovative recommendations
- Partner with internal and external analytics teams to assess channel success and impact on business. Identify and report against identified key performance indicators
- Other duties assigned by management.
- 3-5 years’ experience and a Bachelor’s degree
- Self-motivated individual who thrives on finding ways to constantly improve programs by looking for new ways to enhance performance.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to juggle multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Knowledge and experience with relevant media tools such as web analytics, Google search and affiliate marketing partners, etc
- Experience in driving sales/leads for websites with high traffic volumes and large media budgets.
- Knowledge of organic search, paid search and affiliate channel best practices and a track-record of delivering qualified conversion traffic.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive meaningful action from large data sets.
- Exceptional quantitative skills and aptitude including MS office proficiency. Advanced Excel skills a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively in person and in writing.
- Proficient with Google Adwords, Bing AdCenter, Yahoo ads, DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Advertising analytics/attribution platforms. Certification preferred but not required.
We’re known as an auto glass company. That’s the focus of what we do. But we’re much more – we’re a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we’re a People Powered organization – and our people come first and our culture matters. We’ll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you’ll ever work.