Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for:
A passionate Senior SEO Manager to join our Growth Marketing team. Your responsibilities include analyzing and identifying gaps in website content, optimizing pages for improved search results, building links, and supervising content creation. You are successful at identifying marketing opportunities and come up with strategies to increase website traffic. You are passionate about technology and digital communications. This role reports to the Sr. Director, Growth Product.
What You’ll Do:
- Conducting keyword research using and generating new keyword ideas.
- Analyzing website and social media pages, then making recommendations for improvement.
- Monitoring website traffic, search results, and developing strategies.
- Generating content ideas and delegating these to the team.
- Overseeing content creation and offering suggestions.
- Updating outdated content.
- Optimizing pages for desktop, tablet, and mobile use.
- Developing link-building strategies.
- Managing paid search campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with new trends and best SEO practices.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s in marketing or similar
- Experience with both Consumer and B2B web businesses a plus
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow specifications
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)