Right product. Right place. Right time. The Snacks Operating Unit Sr. Search Strategist will play an integral role in the teams’ journey to connected commerce.
Our newly developed team is passionate about making brand experiences relevant for both our consumers and customers. The Search Expert will understand how to streamline, simplify, and navigate the organization with comfort in bringing forward a strong point of view. They have empathy for multiple internal and external stakeholders and actively find solutions to make our Search Marketing plans more effective in driving conversion. They lean into a growth mindset to iterate and improve eRetail and national search plans.
- Designs and advises on all aspects of Search to promote discoverability & impulse across platforms and channels (SEO & SEM)
- Develops brand-level search strategies & partners with agencies as they execute plans across national & retail media
- Advises on appropriate investment levels for brand & OU level objectives
- Identifies optimization opportunities including thorough audits, reporting analysis and keyword & copy enhancements to content on owned channels, websites and customer platform PDP
- Understands nuances between various national and retail search algorithms; defines goals and KPIs for each channel
- Identifies test & learn opportunities within national & retail plans
- Creates best practices for Search, disseminating learnings across teams to build capabilities
- Stays up to date with the changes in the online marketing and optimization environments—is seen as the subject matter expert for all things Search
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 3+ years of experience performing Search Engine Marketing
- Shopper/retail experience preferred (AMS, Instacart, Criteo, etc.)
- Experience with Product Information Management systems
- Expert-level knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of analytics tools including hands-on experience with Google Analytics