LexisNexis Risk Solutions Company
The Senior Marketing Specialist, Content and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is responsible for the strategy, long-term planning, ongoing execution, resources, and project management for all aspects of the SEO for the Global Insurance and Connected Car businesses. We are seeking a talented, proactive and dynamic individual who is excited to build and expand their experience while optimizing our brand profile via compelling, targeted content, relevant to the global markets we serve.
This role will support diverse and expanding media channels and marketing mix, working directly with our vertical marketing managers and supporting centers of excellence areas to define and execute on a strategic messaging platform and content marketing assets.
This team member will be the primary source of knowledge within the Insurance Marketing team for all things related to SEO and will collaborate with segment marketers and our digital marketing team to ensure all digital content is optimized for search — from content keyword strategies, to metadata development to digital campaign, channel and site architecture. They will spend time researching and applying optimization strategies and will align with corporate marketing on our focused search marketing investments.
The ideal candidate is a creative, strategic thinker who is on top of SEO, content and social media trends and is ready to execute on them. This candidate must be an emerging expert in content marketing strategy and optimization and able to execute in a matrixed environment; great at building key relationships; some experience in executing integrated marketing campaigns and have previous B2B marketing experience, within insurance or financial services industries a plus.
This position can be remote (US only) or hybrid (Alpharetta, GA) that will report to the Senior Manager, Content Marketing, as part of the Global Content Marketing and Events Center of Excellence.
- Plan, develop and implement a global SEO strategy that supports the LexisNexis Risk Solutions Insurance and Connected Car markets, reporting out on performance regularly.
- Identify key SEO KPIs and maintain a KPI dashboard, regularly liaising with internal marketing stakeholders on performance.
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams, segment marketing leads and center of excellence peers, to develop organic and paid campaigns that lead to measurable ROI.
- Be the internal thought leader for the latest SEO trends and insights.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Partner with our digital marketing team on advancing technical SEO practices
- Develop a keyword strategy and regular monitor keywords for position and volume.
- Optimize website content, landing pages and page search copy.
- Additional special strategic projects
- 3-5 years in a similar SEO role, preferably for a B2B company, with experience of planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Thorough understanding of modern-day SEO practices including Schemas, E-A-T, etc.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Strong knowledge of B2B marketing mix and digital channels
- Ability to undertake keyword research and analysis and make recommendations based on findings.
- Strong command of a variety of content management systems, with the ability to edit and maintain SEO content.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce SEO rich content in several formats (product pages, blogs, landing pages, etc.) as well as edit existing content for SEO optimization.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work across departments and regions to plan and strategize.
- An understanding of social media and its ability to promote quality content.
- Experience with tools including SearchMetrics, WordPress, SiteCore, SmartSheet, BaseCamp and MS Office.
At Lexis Nexis Risk Solutions, having diverse employees with different perspectives is key to creating innovative new products for our global customers. We have 30 diversity employee networks globally and prioritize inclusive leadership and equitable processes as part of our culture. Our aim is for every employee to be the best version of themselves. We would actively welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing a fair and accessible hiring process. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodation or adjustment, please let us know by completing our Applicant Request Support Form: https://forms.office.com/r/eVgFxjLmAK .
How to Apply for this SEO Job
In-house SEO jobs, Mid Level SEO Jobs, SEO Content Jobs, SEO Specialist Jobs, SEO Strategist Jobs