Hilton Grand Vacations
Job ID: CON000154
Area of Talent: Corporate
HGV Now Offers Day One Team Member Benefits!
What will I be doing?
As a Sr Analyst Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for supporting Digital Marketing strategies with planning, digital performance analysis and reporting of standard digital and paid campaigns. You will serve as the lead for operations and execution of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns with emphasis on managing the channel’s media optimization, budgeting, testing and reporting processes. The candidate will be responsible for identifying and supporting new marketing channel opportunities and process improvements, channel expansion and ensuring appropriate quality control measures are in place.
This role will work closely with the rest of the digital strategy team and appropriate cross channel/ cross functional team members – including external vendors or partners. You are able to organize and coordinate scheduling and deployment of the digital and media campaign calendars, the collection and interpretation of campaign data for digital sales both online and offline, and reporting on KPIs in order to inform future digital strategies.
This role will be responsible for visualizing and presenting data with a high degree of business acuity. To be successful in this role you will have the ability to answer strategic questions and tell a story with data.
You will drive company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supports Digital Marketing strategy team in asset management for digital marketing & paid media campaigns.
- Builds and maintains accurate and up-to-date campaign content calendar across platforms using Airtable and assists with paid media content planning and updates.
- Works with the Digital Marketing Analyst to generate and analyze data to effectively measure success of digital campaigns and recommend optimization strategies
- Provides concrete overall campaign insights to address key strategic questions
- Analyzes campaign and customer data using spreadsheet (Excel) models, web/email analytics tools (Google/Adobe), data visualization (Tableau) custom reporting tools and campaign management software (Airtable)
- Responsible for tracking, reporting and analyzing the performance of marketing campaigns, ad-hoc analytic requests and development/automation of regular reports
- Analyzes A/B and multi-variate tests, communicates results and provides recommendations
- Creates PowerPoint presentations to provide campaign insights to cross-functional teams
- Conducts research and analyze benchmarking data
- Work directly with MarTech and vendors to ensure SEO best practices and technical updates are properly implemented.
- We offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and extraordinary travel benefits!
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. We believe that at the core of our company’s success are our Team Members! To fulfill this role successfully, you possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to think innovatively and creatively and change course as needed to achieve desired results.
- Proven ability to handle concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytic mentality and knowledge of test and learn standard methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and get results with a high sense of urgency
What makes Hilton Grand Vacations unique?
Together, We Can.
We believe that our most important strength is our people. The foundation of our culture is to value and celebrate the unique differences that make us thrive as individuals and engage together. Our more than 12,000 Team Members around the world are the power behind the memorable experiences delivered to our guests and owners every day. It is their talent, commitment and passion for our brand that makes a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. They are passionate about offering our guests exceptional experiences, and we are passionate about recognizing, rewarding and supporting those achievements. Together, We Can.
Escape the ordinary! Now is an exciting time to join our growing team and a leading company in the vacation industry!