At Personify, we build strong connections with our clients so they can build strong connections with their communities. One of the most diversified and fastest-growing technology providers of integrated software solutions, we are innovative leaders in the industry and respond to the needs of our clients through products that include:
- A2Z Events, a multi-event platform that enables clients to manage their events from start to finish, including floor plans, financials, managing contracts and sponsorships, and increasing engagement through mobile applications and a networking suite.
- CommUnity, an online community platform for those with common interests to connect, learn and collaborate.
- WildApricot, an all-in-one solution that automates and simplifies workflows enabling nonprofits and associations to manage their membership, streamline their processes, and make room for human connections.
- MemberClicks, an easy-to-use member management cloud solution aimed at small to medium-sized nonprofit organizations and associations.
- ThreeSixty, an enterprise management solution for associations, nonprofits, YMCAs and JCCs to engage, manage and grow their membership.
- And more.
At Personify, we’re in the relationship building business, powering conversations, donations, events, and foundations through analytics, tools, and robust backend management systems. With 300+ employees in our offices in Austin, Atlanta, and Toronto, and as part of remote teams across Canada and the US, we’re the people designing the technology that reaches 30,000+ clients resulting in 3B+ interactions a year with our products. Joining us is a chance to take your skills and expertise and build solutions for the real world that strengthen the connection between clients, their mission, and their communities.
WHO WE NEED
Our SEO and Website Strategy Manager will guide the strategy to accelerate digital growth for all Personify brands. This is a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced, results-oriented SEO and digital marketing professional who enjoys:
- Serving a guide and collaborator with the full marketing team on opportunities to optimize SEO and organic traffic
- Leveraging your creative and analytical skills to create, implement and optimize the performance of multiple website properties
- Managing agencies and freelancers and ensuring that they deliver high quality content and assets within our desired timeline and budget
WHO YOU ARE
An experienced marketing professional who is skilled in building, executing and optimizing a website strategy, and leveraging data and technology to continuously improve results. You have a passion for the digital world, love to problem solve, have an intellectual curiosity and thrive in a digital environment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Develop the website strategy for Personify’s suite of products to ensure a compelling user experience, optimize conversion rates and connect individual product sites to the larger Personify brand
- Serving as Personify’s in-house SEO expert and providing strategy and guidance to internal product/segment teams on how to maximize SEO performance for their brand(s)
- The opportunity to help associations and nonprofits of all sizes create more meaningful relationships with their members and increase their impact
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Guide SEO strategy across all Personify’s digital properties, and work closely with marketing colleagues to ensure websites work together, convert traffic into leads, and follow SEO best practices
- Create and manage project plans to relaunch many of Personify’s websites and ensure projects are completed on time and achieve website KPIs
- Collaborate with a team of marketing professionals including Brand and Communications, Content Marketing, Web Development, and more to grow organic traffic, improve search engine results, lead generation, and brand health
- Manage external agencies and off-site content partners to improve organic rankings
- Guide SEO tactics such as backlink building and technical SEO for new and existing Personify websites
- Continually research, test and adopt new SEO best practices and processes for all Personify websites to improve search engine results
- Leverage website analytics and Personify’s marketing technology stack including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Data Studio, WordPress, Hubspot and Marketo to report on website KPIs, continuously optimize strategy, and tie our efforts to leads and bookings
- Assist with the development, execution and tracking of on-page split tests to optimize marketing tactics and campaigns
WHAT YOU BRING
- 3+ years of experience working within digital marketing, whether in-house or in an agency realm. B2B SaaS experience and understanding of associations or the nonprofit sector preferred
- University or College degree in marketing or related field
- Expertise with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Strong technical SEO background to guide the creation, management and execution of SEO campaigns and tactics along with a performance-based mindset.
- You know how to get a blog post to rank on Google for a chosen keyword. You also have results you can share with us.
- You have experience analyzing website data, identifying trends and patterns, reaching fact-based conclusions, and making compelling recommendations
- You bring outstanding project management skills and are excellent at communication
- You’re self-driven with a desire to experiment, fail, learn, and grow
Job descriptions serve as an outline only. Due to business needs, you may be required to perform job duties that are not within your written job description.
Furthermore, Personify may have to revise, add to, or delete from your job duties per business needs. On occasion, we may need to revise job descriptions with or without advance notice to employees.
WHY JOIN US?
We are committed to creating a balanced, inclusive, and equitable workplace.
We recognize and appreciate the varied experiences, backgrounds, and knowledge our team can bring to our culture, operations, products, and relationships internally and externally.
We have an impactful recruitment diversity strategy to increase representation across the company at every level. And, we’re working with our teams to create employee resource groups that further support our people in the safe spaces and ways they need to feel heard.
We’re proud of our evolution. We promote – and live – a culture of not just listening but acting, making ourselves available and accessible.
We’re a great place to work.
Guided by our values, inspired by our clients, and forging ahead with optimism and the commitment to service of a new President and CEO, Scott Collison, at the helm, Personify is driven by our purpose. We empower our clients, from small nonprofits to large enterprise organizations, to build strong connections with their communities, ultimately enabling them to achieve their missions. And, our leadership team brings profound expertise and a deep commitment to taking Personify to the next level.
With generous paid-time-off, flexibility, and the option to be fully remote, we prioritize the well-being of our teams. Choosing where to power up their laptops empowers our employees to connect with each other and our clients from anywhere while meeting their life demands and without sacrificing their performance. In fact, we know it makes them do better, feel better, and enjoy being part of our company.
Recognized by Built In Austin in its Best Places to Work Awards for three years in a row in 2019, 2020, and 2021, we spend our days creating a virtual place and physical space where people are comfortable being themselves, feel supported and heard, enjoy each other’s company, and have an opportunity to shine.
Personify is a company made up of people who like to work with brilliant teams passionate about delivering exceptional solutions to our clients. We’re a place to make an impact, see the difference, and accelerate your career doing something you love.
We know not everyone gains their education and skills the traditional way, so if you feel you have 70% of the qualifications you are looking for and you are ready to make a difference, submit your application. Of course, we can’t promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider the full scope of who you are and what you bring.
Personify is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected characteristics.
Employment offers are contingent on the candidate successfully completing a background investigation in compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
How to Apply for this SEO Job
In-house SEO jobs, Mid Level SEO Jobs, Salary Listed, SEO Manager Jobs, SEO Strategist Jobs