Porch Group is a family of technology and SaaS companies that offer innovative software and service solutions to more than 20,000 companies across the country.
Our mission is to completely transform the way people buy, sell, move, and manage their homes throughout their home journey. Sure, it’s a tall order to transform a $320 billion industry, but we’re already well on our way. Since we were founded in 2013, we’ve stuck to our values and our commitment to foster a “No Jerks, No Egos” culture, which is a big reason we’ve gone from a scrappy startup to a Nasdaq-listed company and the industry-leading partner for the home in less than eight years.
At Porch, no two days will ever be the same and you’ll have the opportunity to help solve big problems, with a refreshing balance of team support and ownership of your work!
The future is bright for the Porch Group, and we’d love for you to be a part of it as our ISN Product Manager – SEO and Web for ISN (Inspection Support Network) , a Porch family company.
Inspection Support Network is the industry’s most trusted software solution for inspectors. With an incomparable portfolio of easy-to-use tools, ISN enables inspectors to simplify, streamline, and grow their businesses. Whether it’s a sole proprietor or a team of 20, ISN helps home inspectors build company brands, automate workflows, and manage customer and agent relationships.
What You Will Do
ISN Web Platform:
- Own the product roadmap and backlog for our Web platform, connecting the work to our high-level product objectives and long-term product vision
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, Customer Support, Marketing and Sales to understand patterns and trends, and identify new opportunities for growth, ship new features and products and address bugs
- Understand the priorities of our B2B customers using UX research and other feedback tools
- Own the specifications for all of ISN’s SEO-specific features, capabilities and tools. Define requirements, write user stories, solve problems, make decisions during development, use analytics to measure results and lead ongoing improvements.
- Collaborate with SEO, Engineering, Design and Marketing teams to identify, prioritize and address opportunities and issues related to SEO
What You Will Bring
- 4 or more years of technology product management experience
- A track record of executing on product strategy and delivering measurable results
- Strong sense of ownership and a desire to drive work forward
- Experience working with UX designers, engineers and other cross-functional teams to deliver new product features and improvements
- Previous experience in SEO and knowledge of search engine ranking factors, SEO metrics and the levers that drive SEO success
- Experience using WordPress, headless CMS implementations, and other tools that support SEO goals and strategies
- Experience with B2B product management preferred but not required
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Agile development preferred but not required
How to Apply for this SEO Job
Submit your application and our Talent Acquisition team will be reviewing your application shortly! If your resume gets us intrigued, you can expect a call from us over the next couple business days. After that, we will invite you to another 2 or 3 video interviews. What's important to call out is that we want to make sure not only that you're the right person for us, but also that we're the right next step for you, so come prepared with all the questions you have!