Location: Full-Time – Remote or Brentwood, TN | SEO Strategist
WHO WE ARE
Ncontracts provides comprehensive vendor, compliance, risk management, and lending compliance solutions to a rapidly expanding customer base of over 4,000 financial institutions in the United States. We help financial institutions achieve their compliance and risk management goals with a powerful combination of user-friendly, cloud-based software and expert services. Our solution suite encompasses the complete lifecycle of risk, including vendor management, enterprise risk management, business continuity, compliance, audit and findings management, and cybersecurity. The company was named to the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America for the fourth consecutive year. For more information visit www.ncontracts.com or follow the company on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Are you the type of person who can’t look at a website without thinking of ways you could improve SEO and performance? Are you the person your friends and colleagues ask for an explanation of Google’s latest update? If you are passionate about search engine optimization and website performance, then the SEO Strategist role on the growing Ncontracts marketing team could be perfect for you.
This position will work directly with our content, operations and growth marketing teams to improve the search engine optimization and overall performance of the website. As the Search Engine Optimization Strategist, your focus will be to drive our SEO strategies to inform content marketing, technical and onsite improvements. You will apply both creative and analytical skills to develop and implement SEO content and technical tactics. You will have responsibility for measuring, analyzing and achieving results, while leading the team with best practices and testing.
- Develop, execute and deliver SEO strategies that support website roadmap for improvements in content, on-page, technical, crawlability and UX
- Help drive content marketing strategy to increase rankings, visibility and natural search results for existing and new pages
- Establish a test-and-learn environment across all core pages of the website to drive better on-page conversion
- Establish, measure, analyze KPIs and report on benchmarks
- Own management and execution of day-to-day SEO tactics
- Conduct keyword research, ranking analysis and monitor competitor sites to inform strategy
- Perform continuous auditing, identify and recommend areas for improvement within site structure, page templates and redirects
- Develop SEO centered ways to acquire backlinks
- Introduce and create SEO A/B testing to understand effectiveness of optimization and quantify results
- Stay informed and advise on SEO best practices, trends and technologies
- Serve as subject matter expert for all things SEO, educate and inform throughout the organization
- Help manage and be a part of a rich content/editorial strategy that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly web activity, suitable advice and recommendations for future pages, and a clear summary of performance against KPIs
- 5+ years of hands-on SEO experience, preferably for a B2B tech company
- You are self-starter with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Expertise in CMS, marketing automation and CRM tools – we use Hubspot for our marketing automation tools, Salesforce for our CRM, and several other marketing technologies as well
- Deep strategic expertise across content marketing, technical SEO and conversion rate optimization
- Proven track record of developing, presenting strategies and results to leadership
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), including split A/B testing experience
- Must demonstrate ability to think analytically, identify and solve problems
- Self-starter who can develop, lead, prioritize and execute on SEO strategies
Ncontracts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work location is flexible if approved by the Company, except that the position may not be performed remotely from Colorado.