Logical Media Group
May 10, 2023
An SEO Strategist at Logical Media Group will be responsible for various digital marketing activities, primarily focused on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and other organic marketing and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO). This will include site research, keyword research, campaign development, optimization, and performance analysis for our clients.
- Keyword research: Use keyword volume, competition data, search intent, and other relevant data points to choose keywords appropriate to client brand/size/industry.
- Content and on-page optimizations: Optimize meta tags and on-page elements (copy, images, links) to align with best practices and keyword strategy.
- Tracking & Analytics: Aid in setup and maintenance of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager tracking.
- Technical Site Health: Regularly assess the technical health of client sites, communicate findings to the client, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Reporting: Outline key insights and takeaways from reports. Effectively articulate results of recommended optimizations and initiatives and formulate next steps accordingly (whether positive or negative).
Strategy & Project Management
- SEO Strategies: Craft SEO strategies and provide proactive recommendations for clients tailored to their unique goals, strengths, and challenges. Prioritize initiatives by impact and ease of implementation.
- Deliverable Timelines: Formulate timelines for key deliverables. Delegate and assign deadlines for key deliverables to supporting team members.
- Cross-Team Communication and Strategy: Work cross-functionally with web, paid, and creative teams to ensure on-time delivery of initiatives and cohesive digital strategy.
- Account Monitoring: Monitor monthly retainer and project hours to ensure the client receives maximum value for retainer without significantly overspending on hours.
- Presentation: Present to clients on past performance, strategies, and deliverables
- Communication: Communicate with clients via email on technical issues when needed by Account Manager
- Strategy Development: Offer strong strategic insights for the client’s holistic digital marketing (even if it is outside of our SoW) that are impeding performance (i.e. UX issues, accessibility, etc.)
- Continued learning: Keep up-to-date with and proactively research news and trends in SEO, CRO, content, analytics, UX, and organic amazon and share with the team.
- Business development: Identify opportunities for and pitch clients on up-sells to aid in the growth of SEO business.
- Team training: Help train SEO coordinators on basic management initiatives and setup tasks.
- Basic knowledge of SEO & Google suite (especially Analytics)
- Expertise in technical elements of SEO, such as canonicals, XML sitemaps, robots.txt, and meta robots, schema markup, etc
- Understanding of and experience in local search optimization
- Understanding of basic HTML as it relates to SEO
- Ability to implement foundational SEO recommendations in a WordPress environment.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively manage multiple clients and deadlines simultaneously
- At least 3 years of experience in SEO
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401(k) plus match, to help plan for your future
- Paid time off (starting at 15 days, increasing after 2 years), plus paid holidays, paid sick days, and paid personal days.
- Flexible Fridays
- Option to work completely remote
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Casual work environment and dress code
- Optional COVID safe company gatherings
Logical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.
How to Apply for this SEO Job
Mid Level SEO Jobs, SEO Agency Jobs, SEO Analyst Jobs, SEO Specialist Jobs, SEO Strategist Jobs