Do you have passion for all things SEO? Would you like to collaborate with a team of remote, experienced SEO Strategists delivering results to top eCommerce retailers and brands? Are you looking for more responsibility and wish to manage a set of clients?
Do you think this is one too many questions for an intro and we should just get to the job qualifications already?
You may be Inflow’s next SEO Strategist!
- Serve a small set of accounts as the lead SEO Strategist/Client Advocate
- Collaborate with Sr. SEO Strategists to assist with execution of SEO deliverables
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis
- Understand and implement technical SEO audits and changes
- Execute on-page optimizations
- Assemble content briefs for optimizing new or existing content
- Implement changes in content management systems (CMS) like Shopify or WordPress
- Manage content production by planning content calendars, managing writers (or collaborating with content writing teams), and supporting them on SEO
- Devise and execute methods to track, report, analyze, and improve SEO performance
- Collaborate with developers and product teams to implement necessary features and changes
- Present and communicate SEO strategies and projects to clients and/or internal stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date with latest SEO trends, strategies, and algorithm changes
- Approximately 2-4+ years SEO experience, with a focus on eCommerce SEO
- Roughly 1–3+ years digital agency experience, including the ability to comfortably and independently manage a few clients within the first six months of starting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Google Analytics & Google Search Console: Ability to comfortably analyze key SEO metrics, KPIs, and reports
- Growth mindset: As a continuous learner and seeker of knowledge, ou want to hone your craft and work with the best of the best
- Team-building mindset: As a tight-knit, high-performing team, we’re looking for other passionate, unabashedly SEO-geeky team members that would light up at the prospect of working alongside other unabashedly SEO-geeky passionate team members. You know who you are.
What We Dream About
- Advanced GA, GSC, & GTM experience – cross-domain tracking, eCommerce tracking, and measurement protocol
- Experience and/or understanding of other marketing channels (e.g. PPC)
- Experience working with Shopify, Magento, WordPress, WooCommerce
- Experience with technical SEO
- Excellent writing skills
Our Benefits & Perks
- 100% remote company
- Competitive salary: Range of $67,000–$86,000
- Don’t want to WFH every day? We offer DeskPass to all employees.
- Paid vacation and sick days: Festival-fanatic? Family vacations? Flu or stomach bug? Need a mental health day? No problem.
- Weekly check-ins: 15Five takes the pulse of our company. We listen, consider and respond. Every week. Period.
- Semi-annual culture surveys, to help us always get better
- Quarterly profit sharing: We share the success with you.
- Insurance and 401k contributions: Health, dental, vision, short-term, long-term disability, life, and retirement contributions. We even contribute to LegalShield & IDShield, two services that support you with personal legal scenarios and protecting your identity.
- Build-your-own perks: Get an annual allowance of cash and spend it on what you want (mostly). As long as it benefits you or your family, it’s yours to spend.
- Family support: New kiddo? Take 6 weeks, on us, to get to know your new family member. In addition to maternity/paternity leave, we also offer adoption and reproductive assistance.
- We love pets! We offer a one-time pet adoption fee reimbursement.
- Gym/wellness budget (up to $65 / month): Support your mental health and wellness needs (gym membership, massages, physical therapy, and chiropractors all count!) with our monthly gym and wellness budget.
- Paid holidays: You start out with 8 (MLK Day included). But, after year one, you’ll pick up more floating holidays to use for what’s important to you.
- Civic Action Day: We provide time off (up to 8 hours) for voting, political activism, marches/demonstrations, or political causes or events you believe in.
- Give Back Day: Appreciating what we have and giving back is a core value at Inflow. We provide time off (up to 8 hours) for volunteering opportunities that give back to the community.
- Conference/Training Budget: We provide a $2,000 budget to educate yourself and expand your knowledge!
- Birthdays are a big deal. Stick around long enough, and it becomes a paid day off!
- Publish and build your personal brand via our blog and social media. Stand on our shoulders. Get noticed online. Mix with fellow industry geeks. You matter.