Green Dot Bank
We’re looking for talented professionals, anywhere in the United States, to join us in bringing smart money management and payment solutions to everyone’s fingertips.
At Green Dot, we are evolving to a new and permanent “Work from Anywhere” model designed to maximize the benefits of remote work, promote and enable a strong culture of performance and connectedness, and attract the best and brightest talent who align with our entrepreneurial spirit and mission.
Green Dot is looking for an experienced Search Engine Optimization Strategist to join our growing Marketing team. This person will be responsible for the development and execution of company’s SEO strategy, the growth of our organic traffic on multiple web properties, and the tactical implementation of SEO initiatives to increase organic search traffic on company’s web properties. Excellent communication skills are essential for this role—both written and verbal.
The SEO Strategist must be an excellent writer first and foremost, with the knowledge of how web content differs from other channels and how to optimize web content for search engine visibility. Strong knowledge of secondary digital marketing avenues such as SEM, conversion metrics, social media, and web development and have ability to identify new market opportunities to maximize traffic growth is a plus.
- Implement SEO best practices about website architecture, UI/UX, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for relevant keywords.
- Develop content marketing and link building strategies to improve brand and site authority.
- Leverage various internal and external analytics tools like Google Search Console, Adobe, and others, to monitor and improve SEO metrics such as crawl rate, indexation, and SERP rankings for relevant keywords.
- Performing technical site audits including sitemap recommendations (structure, page names, redirects, etc.), and implement based on those findings.
- Drive traffic and conversions on organic marketing channels.
- 3+ years professional SEO experience.
- Proven track record of helping websites achieve rapid and sustained long-term growth.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Broad experience with various analysis/SEO tools.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- CMS familiarity a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
Green Dot promotes diversity and provides equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We are dedicated to building a company that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work (and work environment) will be for everyone. Additionally, Green Dot provides reasonable accommodations for candidates on request and respects applicants’ privacy rights.
About Green Dot:
Green Dot Corporation (NYSE: GDOT) is a financial technology and registered bank holding company committed to transforming the way people and businesses manage and move money, and making financial wellbeing and empowerment more accessible for all.
Our proprietary technology enables faster, more efficient electronic payments and money management, powering intuitive and seamless ways for people to spend, send, control and save their money. Through our retail and direct bank, we offer a broad set of financial products to consumers and businesses including debit, prepaid, checking, credit and payroll cards, as well as robust money processing services, tax refunds, cash deposits and disbursements. Our Banking as a Service (“BaaS”) platform enables a growing list of America’s most prominent consumer and technology companies to design and deploy their own customized banking and money movement solutions for customers and partners in the US and internationally.
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Austin, TX, our company has served more than 33 million customers directly, and now operates primarily as a “branchless bank” with more than 90,000 retail distribution locations nationwide. Green Dot Bank is a subsidiary of Green Dot Corporation and member of the FDIC.
In-house SEO jobs, Mid Level SEO Jobs, SEO Analyst Jobs, SEO Analytics Jobs, SEO Strategist Jobs