Focused on two of our most important traffic channels, the Search Optimization Specialist works with stakeholders across the Health Division and the OneWeb corporate team to identify opportunities, diagnose issues and track effectiveness of organic and paid search initiatives.
Working with content creators and marketers, this role will be responsible for identifying relevant keywords and terms with potential to drive qualified web traffic, assisting in SEO research for copywriting and tracking visibility across a variety of products and services. In addition, identifying and testing the effectiveness of both on- and off-site organic search efforts will be core to the role, including link building, featured snippet placement and other SERP opportunities.
This role will intersect with paid search efforts across the Health division as a resource to coordinate SEM keyword targets among businesses, identification of low performing organic keywords to target and high performing organic areas to shift paid efforts away from. Combined with optimization of landing pages to ensure keyword alignment and improve quality scores, the Search Specialist will bridge the Divisions paid and organic search efforts, maintaining a consistent, measurable, repeatable framework.
As part of an ever-changing landscape, the Search Specialist will be expected to continuously learn and explore current trends within the search space, acting as the Divisions subject matter expert.
The successful candidate must be data-focused, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and have a passion for testing, learning, and optimizing content.
- Work with business units to identify, categorize and track relevant keywords for their products and solutions
- Research keywords to identify organic opportunities for search visibility
- Track organic and paid search visibility against direct and indirect competitors
- Optimize web content to align with paid and organic opportunities
- Identify and leverage on- and off-site tactics to improve organic search visibility
- Coordinate paid keyword efforts across the division to ensure minimal overlap among business units and high-performing organic efforts
- Report on organic and paid search performance across the division
- Track current search trends and identify opportunities to increase organizational visibility
- Act as the divisions SEO and SEM subject matter expert
- Participate in communication initiatives that extend beyond direct responsibilities.
- Be flexible, proactive and a creative team player.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years in a search optimization or search marketing role, preferably in a global organization.
- Experienced in keyword research and tracking platforms (Conductor, Moz, SEM Rush, etc.)
- Experience working with contemporary content management systems, Sitecore preferred.
- Experience in a healthcare or tech company a plus.
- Experience with Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
TRAVEL: < 5% for occasional team meetings
How to Apply for this SEO Job
In-house SEO jobs