What makes a great company? Is it the products it produces, its reputation, its culture? At Victorious, we know it’s our people.
Our people-first ethos permeates every aspect of our company — from practicing radical integrity to empowering each other to do our best work. This approach attracts the sharpest minds in the industry and creates a culture that places empathy and kindness squarely in the middle of our commitment to rigorous methodologies. These values ennoble our team with a passion and loyalty that move us toward the long horizon of sustainable success — for our customers, and for us.
We are currently hiring for two (2) SEO Specialists to join our team. At Victorious, our SEO teams dive into our campaigns with the resources to thrive and succeed. Working with us, you will gain exposure to, and knowledge of, a wide variety of industries. Our Specialists have a pivotal role in every aspect of our customers’ SEO strategy, from large scale technical audits to helping define their first keyword strategy. At Victorious you will have the opportunity to touch every aspect of SEO in an ever-changing technical landscape.
***Hey Folks, We appreciate your interest in us here at Victorious! While we are interested in every qualified candidate, unfortunately, we cannot sponsor visas. We are open to applicants who are based and authorized to work for any employer in the United States.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Specialists here build successful SEO campaigns for our customers with a thorough understanding of their business and goals. As an SEO Specialist you will manage the execution of contracted deliverables, meet with both customers and Customer Success Managers to gather information and provide feedback on campaign progress, and along with our Customer Success Managers, guide and educate our customers on their contracted deliverables, and the value of our SEO expertise and working partnership.
- Robust experience in search engine optimization
- Multiple years working specifically for a digital marketing agency in an SEO strategy role.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into actionable insights and next steps
- Experience working with SEO tools (Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, etc.)
- Advanced experience in Asana or related project management tools
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to adapt to new technology and tools
- Comfortable in an agile environment
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Receptive to coaching and feedback
- Exposure to various digital marketing disciplines, e.g. Pay-Per-Click, Social, etc.
- Experience in content writing and content editing
- Marketing-related certifications
- A college degree in marketing or a marketing-related field
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms; skills are transferable and passion goes a long way which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the organization.
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE AND THRIVE IF…:
- You are self-motivated. You don’t need to be tightly managed to be successful, yet you understand the importance of following processes and communication. You don’t need to be fired up; you’re self-motivated by an inner drive to produce the best results and to be part of creating something great.
- You give a sh*t about your work. You believe in the inherent value of work and your role in helping a team succeed. You hate cynicism and are always looking to become a better version of yourself. Ego isn’t an issue for you because you know feedback is the fastest way to improve.
- You demonstrate radical integrity. You take your responsibilities seriously, even if they’re difficult or uncomfortable. You do what you say you’ll do and you’re always honest. Coworkers can rely on you to deliver and management never worries about your work ethic.
ALONG WITH AN AMAZING PLACE TO WORK, WE OFFER: :
- Excellent Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / LTD Insurance
- 401(k)/Roth Retirement Plan & Company Match
- 100% Remote Work Environment
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Company-Paid Holidays + Wellness Days
- Company-provided work equipment
- Robust SEO Training Program
- Monthly Remote Work Stipend
- Monthly Holisticly Wellness Credit
- Charitable Donation Company Match
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Victorious is no ordinary SEO digital agency. We are redefining the role SEO plays in building a thriving business, and our core belief informs everything we do. If we stay true to the best interests of our customers and the members of our team, we will all succeed — together.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at victoriousseo.com