Responsible for developing and implementing SEO strategies that will drive new customer acquisition and profitable incremental revenue.
Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Drive relevant traffic and leads by performing keyword research, competitive analysis and executing content optimization and link building strategies.
- Monitor and report performance of traffic, rankings, conversions and other trends through email, SMS, PPC, store visits, orders, etc.
- Partner with digital and creative team to ensure positive organic performance on our sites.
- Deliver work across sectors and across the industry, from technical SEO integration into re-platforming, to content gap analysis and planning, to digital maturity assessment and valuation.
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Manage offsite and onsite optimization projects and report on performance
- Perform ongoing keyword research including optimization, discovery, and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights for maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Collaborate with Marketing team to direct off-page optimization projects (such as link-building)
- 3-5 Years of SEO experience or relevant experience required
- Up-to-date with the latest SEO trends
- Strong understanding of a successful SEO campaign
- Strong project management skills; ability to triage and prioritize competing needs
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/Oracle Content Cloud/Magento/Shopify/WooCommerce/XCart – or any of these CMSs
- Experience with relevant tools (e.g. SEMRush, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Ahrefs) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, WebTrends)
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO best practices, ranking factors, and search engine algorithms
- Proven SEM research experience supporting Paid Search campaigns
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of working with Google Data Studio, MS Power BI, etc.
- Experience with eCommerce industry, and multiple product page SEO “On-Page & Off-Page”
Are you passionate about helping people create perfect, personalized gifts? Does capturing the moment by designing an engraved gift or embroidered favorite excite you? Well, it sounds like a career with Things Remembered may be the perfect next step for you.
Things Remembered is North America’s largest and most prominent retailer of personalized, engraved and embroidered gifts. For more than 50 years, we’ve helped make life’s biggest moments and everyday enjoyments more personal and memorable, and along the way we’ve become the place millions turn to when they want to not only give a personalized gift, but create a lasting memory.
We empower our associates to have a major impact on both the day-to-day operations of our business as well as the bigger picture. From jobs in Business Administration, Finance, and Human Resources, to Information Technology, Marketing and Creative, Store Operations, Warehouse Management, and much more, we have exciting roles with great growth opportunities.
Whether you’re employed at our Home Office, helping to produce and ship our products at our Fulfillment Center or working directly with customers to create unique engraving or embroidery designs in one of our hundreds of stores throughout the United States, you’ll play an instrumental role in our company’s story and the lives of our customers.