Terrayn is a high-growth marketing technology company based in Denver, CO that operates in a fast-paced and exciting industry. We are currently looking to add an SEO Specialist to our incredible team to help ensure that we are consistently delivering above and beyond for our clients. But we are not only going the extra mile for our clients; it is Terrayn’s mission to help each employee achieve the career development they are envisioning.
The SEO Specialist at Terrayn plays a vital role in maintaining client satisfaction and retention by providing exceptional services and value to our clients – retail dispensaries. The SEO Specialist is responsible for adequately launching, executing, and managing Local SEO and Hyperlocal campaigns and works together closely with internal teams and occasionally our clients.
Remote position as long as based in the United States (excluding MA and CA).
- Understands the client’s short and long term company goals and develops, implements, and collaborates Local SEO and Hyperlocal strategy to meet those goals
- Ensures all of the clients have an accurate, comprehensive, and complete online footprint and helps build valuable backlink profiles for all clients
- Defines most important Local SEO and Hyperlocal KPIs
- Analyzes and monitors page performance for categories/keywords
- Upkeeps data across multiple platforms
- Implements on-page SEO
- Optimizes content (such as blog posts and site content)
- Backlink outreach and acquisition
- Creates and optimizes Google My Business listing
- Makes changes to WordPress websites
- Redflag maintenance and trending analysis
- Support ticket response & implementation of work
- Gathers and analyzes competitor intelligence
- Communicates SEO strategies and goals to clients and internal teams, including Account Managers and Sales Consultants
- Min. 2-years of SEO experience / Digital Marketing Fulfillment experience
- Min. 2-years experience with Keyword Research, On-page Optimization, WordPress
- Min. 2-years experience with Google Search Console, Analytics, & My Business
- Familiarity with Google Insights, Google maps & mobile/desktop functionality
- Understanding of Web Development
- Must be professional, self-driven, and organized—and, most of all must be driven by a desire to see clients succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Learner and open-mindedness
- Strong analytical background
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
A few points about why it’s great to work at Terrayn:
- Competitive Pay + Monthly Bonus Plan
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Benefits: Health, Vision + Dental Insurance, Disability and Life Insurance, FSA/HSA
- Professional Coaching
- Recognition and opportunity for quick advancement
- Working with a motivated and dedicated team
- Having a job with a purpose and making an impact every day
- Flexibility to work remotely
Please submit a cover letter with your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!
Learn more at www.terrayn.com.