Were a global marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in little over two decades. Our success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, PRovoke Media, ICCO, European Excellence, PRCA Digital, Digital Impact, Global Digital Excellence.
We come from all walks of life and collaborate as one team. We have fun in the process and dont take ourselves too seriously something we believe is key to enabling people to do their best work.
About the role
Its an exciting time at TEAM LEWIS. Were building a team of bold, agile and inquisitive people to help us keep doing what the competition is unwilling or unable to do. As we continue to grow, were expanding team with the role of SEO Specialist. This key role sits across our own Global Marketing Team and the UK client base, so an ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders, including marketing, creative, content, PR and paid media specialists on integrated campaigns is vital.
Youll be accountable for delivering sustainable organic visibility, traffic and revenue for our clients.
As an SEO specialist with at least three years experience, youll plan and deliver forward-thinking strategies, delivered to a market-leading quality standard, while delivering rock solid consultancy and problem solving along the way.
- A proactive self-starter, with the ability to plan, prioritise and deliver high-quality recommendations anything from site speed recommendations to helping with complex site migrations.
- Strong expertise around SEO best practice, and a commitment to keeping this up-to-date.
- Experience of integrated campaigns, including content marketing and digital PR.
- Ability to build business cases and forecasts to gain buy-in for SEO implementation.
- Google Analytics certified and absolute proficiency in SEO tools crawlers, link checkers etc.
- Ability to set KPIs linked to business success and provide qualitative and quantitive reporting with actionable recommendations.
- Ability to collaborate and in still confidence with both colleagues and clients, from working with developers within agile workflows to providing non-technical stakeholders with jargon-free recommendations.
- An SEO enthusiast helping to spread the knowledge of the subject within the agency, and externally.
- Curious and not afraid to experiment to help us iterate and innovate our processes and approach.
- Experience working across multiple markets would also be beneficial.