This role is perfect for someone with a keen desire to learn more about SEO.
In this position, you’ll work with an elite team of dynamic professionals to plan, manage and implement high-value SEO content. This role is a smooth balance between 40% project management and 60% execution.
What you’ll be doing
- This role requires an entry-level knowledge of SEO.
- – – This includes base experience with WordPress.
- – – Overall SEO understanding.
- – – The basics of backlinking.
- Primary duty is publishing and enhancing sites in WordPress.
- Work with Web Production, Digital Marketing Team, and Web Content teams to implement on-page optimizations
- Pulling analytics data, structure it in a way to derive insights and guide SEO decisions.
- Collaborating with Account Managers and Project Managers on client campaigns.
- Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Marking up sites and content with JSON schema.
- Set up dashboards and reports to track overall SEO performance and project-based initiatives.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and keep the internal team informed of risks and opportunities that will impact the SEO program.
- Work with internal function leaders who manage our vendors.
- Wrangle calendars and meetings (work for asynchronous vs synchronous communication).
- Squashing meetings and utilizing loom.
- Creating detailed monthly progress reports.
What you’ve done
- Entry-level SEO experience with a demonstrable record of optimizing content-heavy sites.
- Knowledge of on-page SEO, technical SEO, and search engine ranking factors.
- Some knowledge of WordPress.
- Excellent editing, and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JSON.
- Excellent time-management and organization skills.
- Proficient in Word, Google Docs, or comparable word processing applications.
- Knowledge of Ahrefs, SEMrush, and Google Search Console.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- What will put you at the front of the line::
- Experience in the legal vertical.
- SEO Certifications (Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Gotch Academy).
- If you have any experience using Market Muse, Clearscope, etc.
What you can expect
- Starting from $40,000; pay commensurate with experience
- Working remote (work from home)
- 14 days PTO, first year (plus 15 days of company holidays)
- 3% Match SIMPLE IRA
- Health Insurance
- Job Type: Full-time
Founded in 2013, Rankings.io was purpose-built with one goal in mind: delivering exceptional results for attorneys without compromising on customer service.
In its history, Rankings has not only won multiple digital agency awards from both Clutch and UpCity, but been a member of the Inc. 5000 for four consecutive years.