Omnicore is a highly regarded digital marketing agency with a proven track record of more than a decade. It is a remote agency with a focus on Digital PR, Content, and SEO. We focus on getting our clients’ online visibility by incorporating a mix of creating and technical practices that deliver results.
We have exciting plans to grow the business and looking for a candidate who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a team player. We are looking for people who can come in and roll up their sleeves to work with us. It’s a great time to join, really.
Omnicore has been featured in the world’s leading publishing platforms, including Forbes, Inc, BBC, Business Insider, CNBC, Entrepreneur, Instagram, Adobe, Vimeo, Medium, The Guardian, MSN, and The Washington Post as a trusted digital marketing leader.
This is a multi-faceted role in which you will be on the front line, sitting central to each project. Kicking off processes, scoping briefs, and managing workflows throughout the agency. Working closely with the team and clients, you’ll be a part of their entire journey and really cultivate your relationship with them to deliver exactly what they need.
You’ll be managing the team of analysts and important clients, acting as a partner and extension of their team. You’ll be an effective and high-level communicator, thinking strategically about everything you do, from weekly reporting and running meetings. You’ll always be thinking about the bigger digital picture and key opportunities.
A dynamic role, your focus will be on confident and transparent delivery, working collaboratively with your team. Empowered to facilitate discussions between all parties solving and advising your team in implementing solid, future-proof processes. You will have your finger on the pulse at all times, holding your own in technical conversations, able to spot opportunities and solutions for now and long-term.
- Account Management
- Define the SEO strategy for the company and its clients
- Developing, executing, and completing successful strategies for each client
- Ensure the strategy is aligned with the company and its client KPIs and business goals
- Organize and facilitate internal and external meetings (weekly/bi-weekly calls and monthly reporting calls).
- Build a framework and introduce new products and services for target markets
- Identify and close content gaps between company website and competitor content for both the agency and its clients.
- Build and manage a team to deliver services effectively.
- SEO & Growth Marketing
- Develop content strategy through conducting keyword research on a regular basis to generate content ideas and optimize existing content for the agency and its clients.
- Plan and oversee the entire website architecture, restructuring page hierarchy where necessary.
- Optimize web pages such as the homepage, landing pages, blog posts, product pages (on-page SEO) in terms of improving content quality, keyword optimization, and user experience to boost organic search rankings
- Manage SEO-related assets, tools/platforms including Google My Business, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs.
- Conduct full-scale SEO audit (technical, on-page, and off-page) on both mobile and desktop website versions to provide recommendations for improvement in key areas such as keyword optimization on meta tags and images, content quality, and link building.
- Execute link-building campaigns through the creation and promotion of linkable assets, outreach, and submission-based link building.
- Integrate on-page and off-page SEO (link building) with content marketing and digital PR initiatives
- Measure key SEO metrics such as organic traffic, ranking positions, domain authority, conversion and conversion rates, engagement metrics such as dwell time and organic return visits, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Perform competitive analysis to benchmark current SEO performance against competitors and devise strategies to surpass competitors.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends, search algorithm updates, and new SEO tools and best practices.
- Evaluate and improve internal processes with an eye towards efficiency, transparency, and output
- Contribute to the development of departmental processes, deliverable templates, best-in-class presentation frameworks, and SEO case studies
Work Experience & Skills
- 3+ years experience in growth marketing (or similar roles in product or marketing)
- Strong analytical mindset and knowledge of performance marketing metrics and experience across driving digital strategies.
- An infectious passion for all things SEO and digital marketing
- Deep understanding of the search engine industry, competitors, best practices for evergreen search, search engine algorithms, and where the digital industry is heading.
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot, and solve issues with website spidering, indexation, and traffic
- Proficient with relevant tools (i.e., Ahrefs) and web analytic tools (i.e., Google Analytics)
- Experience in creating strategic-SEO proposals from scratch in both PPT & Word
- Full confidence and expert delivery in interfacing with clients and collaborating with other departments.
- Ability to analyze and act on data, and a knack for testing, experimentation, and optimization.
- Successful storytelling via deliverables and monthly reports
- Have a demonstrable track record of planning, implementing, and leading SEO strategies across a range of clients
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Digital Marketing qualifications/certifications
- Experience of working in an in-house marketing team
What we are looking for
- You’ll be mature, articulate, and unflappable in nature. We are looking for someone with a good few years of experience, bringing expertise in delivering high-end digital projects to this agency. Experience managing teams and projects is essential.
- We’re looking for someone, who is looking for that next challenge. You’ll be growing accounts yourself and very much still be hands-on throughout the process.
- We’re looking for someone who has bags of technical project management experience, showing us passion and honesty. You’ll be a natural people person with a real drive to get the most out of everyone they work with!
Working Hours: Full-time: 40 hours per week.
Industry: Digital Marketing
🏝️Paid Time Off: Receive generous paid vacation benefits that increase as you advance. However, holidays are NOT allowed during the probation period except in case of emergency or medical conditions. During the Full-time employment, Two Paid holidays are allowed per month which would keep adding and can be utilized until the end of every year, e.g., 31st Dec.
👨🎓 Continuing Education:
🍿Entertainment: We believe in Work-life balance. We would pay for Premium services like Spotify, Netflix, and other entertainment subscriptions.
🤓MS 365: You would also get MS Office 365 premium subscription with OneDrive for your work and personal use ONLY.
👩💻Internet Allowance: Internet is the backbone for our company, and to make sure all employees have a good internet connection.
💻Devices: For exceptional performing employees, the company also gives new laptops and relevant devices which the employees would own if continuously working with the organization for at least 2 years. However, it totally depends on the top management and is not bound to it.
What to expect next
- You will receive an email confirming that your application is submitted.
- Your application would be reviewed and filtered.
- If short-listed, you would be invited for Interview(s) in 15 days.
How to Apply for this SEO Job
SEO Agency Jobs, SEO Specialist Jobs, SEO Strategist Jobs