Red Door Interactive
*This position can be located in either our San Diego or Denver offices.*
You are an experienced SEO practitioner, passionate about helping clients improve via on and off-page strategies. You are familiar with both technical and content-focused approaches to Search. You know your way around typical SEO deliverables like technical audits, search intent optimization, keyword research, content briefs, and link-building efforts, but may not be as comfortable developing a strategy from scratch without oversight…at least not yet.
In addition to your enthusiasm for SEO, you understand and are eager to collaborate across the digital marketing spectrum, bringing your subject matter expertise to inform and evolve client program performance. You enjoy working collaboratively as part of a team and seek to continuously improve your industry knowledge.
- Execute foundational strategy for specific client accounts – with guidance from senior-level SEO team members – for organic search (reporting, technical, local, search intent, content, link building).
- Produce and help present monthly/quarterly strategic reports for clients with analysis, insights and compelling recommendations.
- Collaborates with other Cross Channel experts on client goals and campaigns.
- 2-4 years of technical SEO experience – enterprise-level and/or agency experience preferred
- Experience with the following tools: BrightEdge, SEMRush (or other keyword tracking tools), and either DeepCrawl or Screaming Frog required, as well as Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communications, presentation design and delivery
- Comfortable in a client facing role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (business, marketing, communications preferred)
We’re Red Door Interactive— a national, award-winning, full-service marketing agency. We work with mid-market and Fortune 500 companies to optimize brand and performance marketing across all channels – paid, earned, and owned. Using data, technology, and top-industry talent, we deliver meaningful brand experiences that drive more revenue for clients such as Titleist, Patagonia, Stone Brewing, Sun Bum, Bosch, among others. Beyond our tactical capabilities, Red Door’s approach to client engagements allows us to solve enterprise marketers’ biggest challenges around stakeholder alignment, cross-department silos, resourcing, and measurement.