Risdall Marketing Group
Do you see everything through an SEO lens?
If so, this could be the job for you.
Risdall Marketing Group is looking for a driven, energetic individual to work as an SEO Specialist with our digital marketing team.
As an SEO Specialist you will help set SEO strategy that integrates successfully with an overall marketing strategy. This position will include planning and implementing digital marketing tactics for our clients, such as keyword research, on-page SEO, technical SEO and off-site SEO.
You are an avid marketer with an SEO lens. For our search engine optimization specialist, we are looking for a person who:
- Sees opportunities to increase ROI for clients through SEO . With an eye on how to grow visibility and increase conversions, you set SEO (USA, global and local) strategies and create implementation plans.
- Is a great communicator. You will present and communicate SEO strategies and projects to clients and/or internal stakeholders.
- Understands the funnel and how it applies to keywords. You love to dig into keyword research, find the best keyword terms across the B2B buy cycle, and come up with traffic-driving content ideas.
- Sets goals to impact client’s ROI and measures to these. You will devise and execute methods to track, report, analyze and improve SEO performance.
- Collaborates across disciplines. You collaborate with development, design and content teams to optimize websites for search engines (including architecture, design, on-page optimizations, content, internal linking, structured data, alt tags, XML sitemaps, 301 redirects, etc.)
- Provides direction for content. You will work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO by defining and planning content programming and creation opportunities.
- Is a constant learner. You love keeping up with the latest SEO changes and sharing your knowledge with client and internal teams.
- Has an entrepreneur mindset. You are self-motivated and continually are learning and improving skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- Familiarity with SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, GTM, and Google Search Console
- Proven success in past campaigns in driving new, qualified leads to B2B companies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Google Workspace
- Ability to juggle a wide variety of responsibilities and tasks
- One who thrives in fast-paced, fun, quirky environment
- The ability to “own” the SEO department and measurably boost revenue from SEO engagements
- Experience working as part of a project team
- Strong analytical skills and a drive to dig deep
- Very detail oriented and organized
- Responsive for prompt communication and updates
- Well-honed written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher: marketing degree preferred
- 5+ years of SEO implementation experience preferred
Celebrating its 50th year, Risdall is a digital marketing agency that’s passionate about helping our clients’ marketing and sales teams connect with, engage and nurture buyers, achieving measurable marketing to sales results. We do this by working side-by-side with clients to build highly effective engagement and experience strategies that support business goals.
Our client roster includes a mix of B2B clients across industries including financial, manufacturing, and medical.
Risdall Marketing Group is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply for this SEO Job
Please respond via email with a cover letter introducing yourself and highlighting your experience as it relates to this position.