We’re excited to add a seasoned SEO Specialist, full of passion and curiosity for organic search to our bold agency. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated ability to identify solutions to SEO issues, develop and implement impactful and creative solutions, deeply analyze results, and communicate effectively and often with agency partners.
- Advise clients on how to meet their business needs through customer-focused website updates
- Conduct comprehensive SEO audits with focused on technical structure, site migrations, local, linking, competitive, and on-page
- Analyze digital strategies – judge web content within context of business objectives for B2B and B2C companies of all types
- Direct organic traffic campaigns – research recommendations, present to clients, then track and report results
- Conduct keyword research to help content plans and develop optimized meta data
- Create recommendation documentation and help clients implement your findings
- Stay current on search industry best practices – keep clients and internal offerings up to date
- Regularly deliver status updates and results presentations to clients
- Adopt the usage of tools such as: Screaming Frog, Bright Edge, SEMRush, to name a few
- Regularly collaborate with Analysts, Developers, Strategists and other agency partners
- Passion for continuous learning – Explore new things including the tech and strategies that YOU want to learn
- Bachelor’s Degree or related business experience
- 2-5 years of experience with web content management in an agency or client-side setting
- Content optimization – keyword research, meta data updates at scale, well-structured web content
- SEO technical processes – indexation, page load speed, international targeting, log files, URL structure, directives
- Google tools – Analytics, Keyword Tool, Search Console, Structured Data Tool, PageSpeed Insights, Tag Manager
- Web content management – CMS editing experience, Redirect management
About Bold Orange:
Bold Orange is a customer experience company. We believe authentic human connections are the single most important driver of business and societal progress. We exist to create these connections across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition to engagement to retention. Our culture is one of curiosity, collaboration, proactivity and always bringing the outside perspective to our customers.
Our tone is professionally sassy. We embrace meat raffles, hot seats, and the occasional Jell‑O shot. We like staff meetings that are informative, educational, and at times, damn funny. We believe in no hierarchy, no bullshit, no politics. Just honest, hard work and great fun.