Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers. Millions of customers—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster.
AWS is seeking an experienced, results-driven Search Engine Optimization Specialist to own the implementation of SEO initiatives across the AWS website. As an SEO Specialist for AWS Marketing, you will have opportunity to improve the search experience for our customers by driving key initiatives around content quality, organization, and discoverability. You will play an important role in providing our customers best-in-class content by partnering with AWS marketers to develop and implement search engine optimization tactics and measure their impact.
A successful candidate will be an advocate for SEO best practices and well-versed in what it takes to optimize content on a multi-thousand, high-traffic marketing website for search engine discoverability. This role requires a proven track record optimizing content for organic search, analytical skills to develop tactics grounded in data, and interpersonal and project management skills to harness the passion and energy of teams across AWS to deliver high-quality content to our customers.
- 2+ years Search Engine Optimization experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or other related field preferred OR 2+ years’ relevant professional experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Be the guardian for content quality and SEO best practices, continually raising the bar for best-in-class content and search engine discoverability.
- Educating marketers and content authors on SEO best practices and evangelizing SEO best practices across the organization.
- Developing and maintaining a library of documentation and articles that educate the organization on SEO best practices.
- Collaborating with SEO Managers, marketers, and authors to develop processes and mechanisms to ensure AWS content adheres to SEO best practices
- Providing support to technical and non-technical stakeholders to ensure new site features and/or content adheres to SEO best practices.
- Performing keyword research and page audits to provide SEO insights.
- Publishing and updating website content to maximize search optimization.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Phone Number Hidden