We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sr. SEO Specialist to join our team remote, part-time (10-20 hours/week). The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of all aspects of search engine optimization and a proven track record of driving results for clients.
- Perform all aspects of auditing a website from the SEO perspective using manual, as well as automatic tools.
- Perform in-depth keyword research for existing pages, as well as new pages.
- Perform on-page optimization analysis and recommend practical changes.
- Perform technical SEO audits and work closely with the client toward solving the issues that might arise.
- Setup, audit, optimize and report using tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs and SEMRush.
- Be proficient in tools such as Scrapebox, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Majestic, and Google Sheets
- Develop new SEO strategies and work closely with link building & content team to implement the strategy.
- Collaborate with others to execute SEO strategies
- Present their work, process and results to Account Managers and clients.
- 3+years of proven experience executing successful SEO campaigns at scale.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Ability to flourish with minimal to-no guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving ability
- Advance knowledge of Google Sheets/Slides/Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, BuzzStream, Screaming Frog
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (In English)
- High level of attention to detail
- Independent & results-oriented
- Experience in a digital agency is a plus
Manaferra is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, color, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications, and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.