About the role :
As a SEO Specialist you will identify strategies, techniques and tactics to increase the traffic to a website and improve business results such as organic lead flow. You will work closely with the content and development teams to communicate best SEO practices and ensure its implementation. You are passionate about SEO and stay updated with the latest news and updates while being able to separate speculations from facts.
- Create strategic and tactical initiatives for SEO.
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis.
- Understand and Implement technical SEO and maintain website health.
- Execute on-page optimization.
- Collaborate with the content team to create content briefs and to optimize new and existing content.
- Own link building and backlink profile monitoring.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest SEO trends, strategies and algorithm changes and best practice.
- Present and communicate SEO strategy to internal stakeholders.
- Develop new SEO tests and strategies.
- Work closely with the paid marketing team on Demand Generation strategy and targets.
- 3+ years of experience in successfully running SEO programs (B2B experience is a bonus).
- Experience in optimizing and working with at least one top tier CMS (WordPress, Webflow, Craftcms, Joomla, Drupal)
- Ability to create, justify, communicate and implement SEO strategies across teams and stakeholders.
- Experience working with SEO tools including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Spyfu etc.
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel/Google Sheets and data visualization tools.
- Good Project management skills.
Why 100ms :
- You’ll be part of a small team at a fast-growing startup.
- You’ll work with a team across the globe with experience in video products at places like Facebook and Hotstar.
- You can grow as an individual contributor or as a team leader – freedom to set your own goals.
- You’ll work on problems for wide-ranging product lines at scale
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times. 100ms allows shipping live conferencing application time in days instead of months, allowing companies to focus on their core business. We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day.
We are a remote-first global team with engineers who’ve built video infrastructure at Facebook and Hotstar.