CJ Pony Parts
***Remote Work Available In PA, NV, TX, & VA***
CJ Pony Parts is an aftermarket parts supplier founded on a shared passion for driving cool, unique cars. We’ve been supporting the auto enthusiast community with the best parts, service, and information for over 35 years. Now, we’re looking for someone who can use their SEO skills to help more enthusiasts live out their passions. If you’re a talented marketer with excellent research and analytical skills, we want to hear from you!
In this role, you’ll work with the SEM team to learn and apply SEO strategies and best practices to the website. Your primary responsibilities will be to test, analyze, and make changes that’ll help us rank higher on search engine results pages.
In addition to SEO basics, like keyword research, you’ll learn how to optimize a website to make pages easy for search engines to find and crawl. You’ll also learn how to evaluate content, pages, and site structure from the user’s perspective. Our in-house marketing team will be there to provide feedback, information, and training along the way.
Some of your other tasks will include daily monitoring and reporting of on-site SEO factors, on-page optimizations, and keeping up with the latest trends in search engine marketing.
- Learn Search Engine Optimization (SEO) skills and best practices and apply them to business tasks.
- Learn keyword research tactics and use them to improve organic rankings for a variety of page types.
- Monitor and report on website performance using a number of SEO tools.
- Master and utilize SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Keyword Planner, Semrush, and Ahrefs.
- Research, plan, and execute SEO strategies to improve organic rankings.
- Analyze data to measure the success of SEO strategies, develop new theories, and implement and test them.
- Research the latest tools and techniques in web marketing.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure joint marketing objectives are in line with SEO best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or sufficient work experience.
- A passion for research, testing, and analysis.
- Excellent critical thinking and communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization and digital marketing.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing business models and metrics.
- Ability to stay organized and present data/strategies in an easy-to-understand way.
- A desire to learn and a strong work ethic.
- Extra bonus points if you’re an automotive enthusiast!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary Grade 7: $17.00 – $24.00 per hour, commensurate with experience.
- Exciting work environment
- Very affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings account with company contribution
- Life and disability insurance
- Company-paid training and continuing education opportunities
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match and profit sharing
- Flexible work hours
- Company-paid holidays
Who are we?
Founded in 1985 by two friends and their passion for driving a cool, classic Mustang, CJ Pony Parts is all about the love of automotive restoration and performance hobby. Our ongoing mission: The improvement of the automotive communities’ ability to enjoy their hobby is accomplished with an easy-to-use and function-rich website backed by some of the best professional automotive enthusiasts in the business who work 24/7 to ensure the best quality and customer service!
Our culture is critical to our success and is based on our Core Values of Teamwork, Respect, Customer Service, Integrity, and Innovation. We are passionate about what we do and value positivity. Sound interesting? If you’re ready to work for a company who values your skills and what you can bring to the table, please submit your resume today!
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
CJ PONY PARTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. CJ PONY PARTS UTILIZES E-VERIFY FOR ALL NEW HIRES.