***This is an on-site position requiring you to work in the Charlotte office***
At Townsquare Interactive, it’s our goal to create a fun, hard-working, creative environment that is both challenging and rewarding. We are dedicated to staying on the forefront of online marketing services and internet technology and seek passionate, results-driven individuals to join our team. We love what we do and are inspired to outperform every day.
We are looking for an analytical, detail oriented self-starter to join our passionate team of technical specialists who are responsible for our premium SEO product. This person would be responsible for analyzing and executing SEO campaigns within various industries and markets.
- Strong understanding of SEO tactics, strategies, and tools – and a willingness to learn and improve to stay on top of the ever changing SEO landscape.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and Google guidelines.
- Hands on experience with various content management systems and the ability to quickly adapt to new systems.
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work to deadlines and manage time efficiently
- Highly motivated
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
At Townsquare Interactive, we combine innovative technology with our industry leading team of experts in search engine optimization (SEO), design, social media, web publishing, and reputation monitoring to create a total web presence for small businesses online. We handle 100% optimization for mobile as well. As a part of Townsquare Media, one of the nation’s largest media companies, we own and operate 300+ radio stations in 65+ small-to-mid-sized markets with more than 50,000 clients nationwide.