American Eagle Agency
Americaneagle.com is a family-owned web design, development, and digital marketing agency with a passionate belief in the power of technology to positively transform business practices. Our focus is on helping customers grow and achieve success in the digital space. We cover a variety of different industries, including eCommerce, associations & nonprofits, government, healthcare, sports & entertainment, transportation, and more. The company was recently named by Built in Chicago as one of the best places to work and to Inc.com’s list of 5000 fastest-growing private companies for the past eight years.
Americaneagle.com is seeking a qualified SEO Specialist to join our growing Digital Marketing team. The primary function is to facilitate the day-to-day execution of organic search optimization for clients ranging from small to mid-size companies up to Fortune 100 global corporations. The SEO Specialist should be highly skilled in technical SEO and driving organic results. They will be responsible for completing work to improve clients’ organic performance through planning, coordination, management, and monitoring of clients’ SEO efforts.
- Completing SEO audits accounting for technical, on-site and off-site factors
- Troubleshooting complex SEO obstacles
- Planning and executing the SEO processes for Americaneagle.com clients
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEO industry tools
- Understanding clients’ digital marketing goals in order to translate goals into executable strategies through ongoing maintenance and enhancements
- Owning the organic growth channel, driving numbers, converting into real leads and ultimately revenue
- Identifying KPIs and completing work as needed to improve clients’ site rankings in major search engines
- Working with production teams, ensuring architecture is aligned with SEO goals
- Reviewing a prospect’s key SEO metrics to create long-term program recommendations
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Google Analytics Certified with experience in Google Tag Manager
- Proficient with Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tool
- Experience with SEO tools including: Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Botify, and/or DeepCrawl
- In depth understanding of search engines, up-to-date techniques, ranking factors, and principles for sound SEO design and user experience
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex concepts both verbally and in writing to clients
- Strong time management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Ability to think logically and develop practical SEO recommendations for client websites to support their marketing strategies and efforts
Americaneagle.com provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. Our dedication to growing our development team is how we can produce excellent sites and applications for our clients. We do all of this while maintaining a family value focus and pushing for a good work-life balance. We offer a generous compensation and benefits package.