We are Agency FIFTY3
Be part of a growing team that’s changing the way marketing is done in the real estate industry. We constantly strive to produce the best work, look for ways to innovate, and challenge the status quo. From advanced digital marketing to high-quality creative and social campaigns, we care about our client deliverables and stand behind our work.
Our love for marketing is rooted in our culture. Winner of Built in Colorado’s Best Place To Work and over 50+ marketing awards, we’re a group of passionate team members who collaborate together, are committed to growth and development, and spend time recognizing the team’s achievements.
Agency FIFTY3 is headquartered in Denver, CO, with the flexibility to work remotely across the United States. We are committed to building and sustaining a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where everyone feels comfortable to bring their best self to work. We value the diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets in order to work together to be more representative of the customers and communities we serve.
Are you the SEO Specialist we’re looking for?
Our SEO Specialists implement, optimize, and manage our strategic SEO campaigns in our Digital Department alongside our team to produce strategic and effective results.
This position is responsible for:
- Positioning our clients for success by completing competitive and audience analysis, keyword opportunity research, and management of directory listings.
- Monitoring active accounts for continuing performance, copy adjustments, and other areas for improvement.
- Writing effective executive summaries to provide our clients with insight and data.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A strong grasp on industry best practices, including an understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- A great work ethic with the ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team. They are disciplined to meet deadlines, stay organized, and achieve results.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- A performance-first mindset to optimize campaigns creatively and effectively to reach results for our clients and customers.
- The ability to be adaptive and flexible and to function effectively in a high-growth environment.
We’ll train you on:
- Understanding search engines and how to effectively market on SERPs.
- Developing strategies and achieving ROI across multiple channels.
- Creating tailored and insightful reporting and messaging.
Qualifications we’re looking for:
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Ads Certification highly recommended
- Database management software experience
- Google Webmaster Tools & Search Console
Perks and benefits we offer:
- Flexible work-from-home and remote work policy in the U.S.
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision) starting on day one of employment. Including a 100% Paid Team Member Medical option.
- 401k with company match for eligible team members.
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, and AD&D).
- 15 PTO days and 10 paid holidays.
- 12 weeks of Paid Parental Leave (Maternity & Paternity) for eligible team members and primary caregivers of a newborn or adopted child.
- Optional Health Savings Account, Flexible Savings Account, and Pet Insurance.
- Leadership training and events, StrengthsFinder 2.0 assessment, and company-paid book club once a year to promote growth and development.
Compensation: Pursuant to Colorado regulations, if this job is performed in Colorado, the salary range is $19.23 – $24.03 /hour (Non-exempt, Bi-weekly pay plus bonus potential). Eligible to participate in the company benefits plan. We offer health, vision, dental, and pet insurance. We offer a 401(k) retirement plan, student loan assistance, licensing and continuing education reimbursement, parental leave, and housing allowances or gifts
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Agency FIFTY3 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates, prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental ability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.