JP Morgan Chase
The In-House Media team serves as an internal media agency partnering with the Lines of Business (LOBs) to build a cohesive marketing experience. The Media team offers strategic guidance, internal consulting, buying & implementation expertise across multiple media channels.
The Paid Media team is looking for a Senior Associate of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) who can support LOBs organic search programs in delivering positive business results. This candidate should be confident in presenting to senior stakeholders in the LOBs (ie Credit Cards) and be able to clearly communicate performance and optimization recommendations. An ideal candidate would be a self-starter, with a passion for digital marketing that is ready and willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done.
Organic Search Role:
- Stay current with industry trends, best practices and discusses potential impact with team on client work
- Expand organic footprint into previously untapped search space for both high volume core business terms and broad match, long tail keywords
- Manage publication of search optimized content, identify new content opportunities, and measure page performance
- Identify upcoming trends and coordinate a strategy for how to best position JPMC for the changing organic landscape
- Produce quantitative reporting and qualitative explanations on weekly performance
- Help manage external agencies, partners, and platforms
- Oversee internal content competition and prevent any potential keyword cannibalization
- Strategically plan site migrations, developing all deliverables and analysis’ such as, search behavior analysis and migration mapping to inform best practices
- 3+ years of relevant SEO experience (agency experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Develop, execute and maintain LOB SEO strategies and provide analysis
- Evaluate and improve current SEO processes and opportunities and manage project workflows across multiple teams
- Exhibit strong SEO expertise across verticals and across technical and content skill sets
- Deep understanding of content management
- Experience with performance analysis, especially within Adobe Analytics
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and eagerness to work as member of a team
- Experience with SEO software (BrightEdge, Botify, Conductor, etc)
- Experience in web publication and CMS, especially within Contently
- Knowledge across JS, CSS, HTML, and familiarity with AEM a bonus
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
Marketing & Communications teams shape the firm’s brand and protect and grow the firm’s excellent reputation across the world. They deepen relationships with customers through shared passions with a best in class portfolio of partnerships including Madison Square Garden, The Chase Center & the US Open. Through the use of data and analytics, they create and deliver marketing campaigns or servicing messages through Chase.com, the mobile app, and paid media channels based on what is best for the customer.