Crazy Good Marketing (CGM) is a national, full service, remote marketing agency. They deliver crazy good results with a twist.
CGM is not your traditional brick and mortar firm. We are a team of seasoned employees, free agents and trusted partners. Our approach allows us to bring together the right talent, seasoned in all the right ways, to quickly deliver on client specific marketing needs. Great work starts with a great team.
With their flexibility and roster of genius talent, they always keep it fresh and cutting-edge.
With CGM, you can count on high performance, fast results.
Pay Range: Open to W2 and Contract, Full and Part-time. $55,000 to $70,000 salary for Full Time. Contract $35 to $40/hour.
Part Time and Full Time available
This contract is responsible for managing all SEO | SEM (Search Engine Optimization | Search Engine Marketing) activities spanning:
· Keyword strategy, content strategy, link building, on-page SEO to increase organic search rankings and drive search traffic from mostly on Google, with some support for Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines, including GBP.
· Marketing a business/organization using paid advertisements. Must have the ability to create and oversee paid ads while continually optimizing for performance. This person is also responsible for creating and administering paid ads on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, to build an audience and ensure customer engagement. May also monitor site metrics, respond to reader comments, and oversee creative design.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide guidance for optimizing copy and landing pages for SEO, including writing Meta Titles and Descriptions.
· Perform ongoing keyword research including the discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
· Conduct research and implement content strategies for ongoing SEO success.
· Recommend changes to the website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
· Execute tests, collect and analyze data and track metrics on an ongoing basis using Google Analytics as the foundation. Work with some or all A/B split testing, heat maps, filters, funnels, etc.
· Ad creation and management.
· Use retargeting platforms such as Google Ads to manage ad performance.
· Use SEO Management software, such SEMRush, Screaming Frog etc. to gather intel and make recommendations for increased performance.
· General understanding of web, user-generated content tools and social media.
· Responsible for ensuring keywords are part of the content strategy for clients.
· Responsible for social selling on key social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn.
· Collaborate with content, design and video teams to produce content for social channels.
· Assist in maintaining the consistency of brand messaging and voice across all platforms.
· Analyze ongoing key performance indicators and provide recommendations for continual improvement.
· Collaborate and communicate with Team Lead and Team Members in a clear, concise and effective manner, providing technical guidance to content creators and web developers
· Be in direct communication with client when needed.
· Creativity to ideate with viral potential.
· Always demonstrate the value of work to the customer.
· Complete projects and assignments on schedule, and within budget and effectively manager influences and impacts to schedule and budget.
· Accurately track and post time in project management software within 24 hours of time being worked.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, or similar, OR equivalent training and/or experience.
· 4+ years or more of freelance/contractor/agency experience.
· Mid-level: 4 years of more of paid SEO/SEM work.
· Strong level of proficiency in creating SEO strategy and driving traffic/engagement.
· Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns and adhering to budgets across relevant platforms such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
· Working knowledge of WordPress.
· Excellent communication skills.
· High attention to detail.
· Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
· Strong organizational skills and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
· Experience with estimating level of effort to perform project and/or tasks.
· Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite, the Google Suite, Google Tools, and familiarity with all popular browsers.
· Must enjoy working in diverse subject matter.
· Good critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills are necessary.
· Ability to work well with others and exercise good judgement.
· Google AdWords Certified a plus.
· LinkedIn Sales Navigator experience a plus.
Strongly prefer Colorado residents, but open to candidates in the Americas in time zones PT to ET. We cannot currently consider candidates not authorized to work in the U.S.