On The Map Marketing
This Award-Winning Digital Marketing Agency Will At Least Double By 2024. Will You Be The A-Player That Enables This Growth?
You’ve always been great at scaling SEO processes. Link building, content, teams …
When there’s a business problem to solve, you notice patterns quickly, figure out what needs to be done, and have the drive to make the necessary changes happen!
Maybe you’re even an SEO that wants to shift his/her career in direction of business leadership and management role.
The goal of this role is to scale SEO processes! Are you up for the challenge? Well, keep reading, because this page could literally change the course of your career!
Who We Are:
On The Map is an award-winning digital marketing agency.
We’ve been featured as an INC. 5000 Fastest-Growing company, have 2 offices around the world, and we help more than 400 clients generate over $40m yearly.
We’re a local marketing powerhouse. We’re killing it for our clients – attorneys, roofers, contractors, plumbers, dentists, etc. – and they love us because of it.
Yet our strengths don’t end here, we love e-commerce SEO (we took a site once from $0 to $460k) along with building our own SaaS products like Accessiblyapp.com and Trackright.com.
In 2021, we grew by 27.3% getting us from $4m revenue to $5m. We want to maintain at least the same growth rate through the next few years. By attaining this growth rate we’ll be at $10m+ by 2024.
But for this growth to be sustainable, we need to upgrade our processes.
That’s why we want you to join On The Map as our SEO Operations Manager.
About The Role:
Our product teams (content, link-building, SEO, PPC) get top-notch results. But in order to scale, their work needs to be more systematized.
Your role will be to oversee and develop the service delivery, people management, and hiring processes of these departments.
You’ll be a part of our leadership team, which also consists of the CEO and the department heads.
Your job won’t be easy. We WILL expect a lot from you. But we also have a lot to offer.
Here’s What We Expect From You:
- You have a meaningful experience with and have excelled in building/scaling processes for digital marketing teams.
- You have managed multiple production departments (link building, content, SEO teams) simultaneously and kept track of their KPIs.
- You can effectively lead meetings, manage people and keep them accountable for following established systems and processes.
- You have successfully recruited/hired SEO team members (link builders, content writers, SEO techs).
- You excel at documenting and updating established processes.
- You’re a resilient problem solver and enjoy diving deep into new areas of business.
- You have experience with or can quickly figure out our suite of tools: Quickbase, EOS, Google Sheets, Slack, Salesforce.
- You can work daily from our Miami office (downtown, guaranteed parking). If you don’t live in Miami, we’ll cover your relocation costs.
What We’re Offering:
- Competitive Base Salary + Quarterly Bonuses
- Signing Bonus
- Paid Holidays & Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Humana Health Insurance
- Fun Work Environment with Like-minded Digital Marketing Enthusiasts
- Quarterly Allowance For Continuing Education
- Local / Online Training Programs
This is a full-time, on-site position, and we expect your complete focus and dedication.
Ready to grow your career? Apply today!