Wealthfront is looking for a Manager, SEO, who will be responsible for monitoring, auditing, and analyzing organic search performance for our website. You will play a key role in partnering with cross-functional teams to execute our SEO strategy and roadmap. You will work with a dedicated cross-functional team including design, content, marketing, and engineering to rapidly develop experimentation, optimizations, and new content across our website, blog, and app store pages. Overall, you will focus on driving increased organic traffic and increasing the engagement and conversion of our paid advertising traffic
The Growth team at Wealthfront holistically measures and improves the flow of clients into and within the product. We drive traffic to Wealthfront, improve the conversion rate of visitors to clients, and drive increased engagement. Our approach is defined by addressing low-hanging fruit opportunities that we have high conviction will deliver results, and testing high-impact hypotheses to drive learning and growth. In the past, the team shipped features and experiments like Drops, sign-up flow optimizations, and new referral programs.
- Partner with SEO Lead to develop SEO strategy and roadmap to address opportunities based on SEO best practices.
- Collaborate with Growth Team and relevant stakeholders to leverage SEO findings to improve site traffic and lead conversion
- Manage tactical execution of organic search optimizations focused around the 3-strategic pillars of SEO (content, technical, and authority)
- Perform SEO website audits inclusive of content, technical, authority, and competitive landscape analysis and communicate findings to SEO team and internal stakeholders.
- Analyze and synthesize organic search data to understand and report on search behavior, identify opportunities and contribute to our ongoing SEO projects.
- Measure results of SEO implementations using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog and SEM Rush.
- Track keyword and content performance and provide recommendations for content development strategies.
- Assist in the development of off-site SEO and backlinking strategies.
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Strong passion for driving SEO results
- Experience executing content gap analysis and keyword research
- Solid project and time management skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player attitude with demonstrated experience collaborating and influencing cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of technical SEO including site architecture, Schema markup, redirects, proper canonicalization, internal and external linking, etc.
- Excellent understanding of Google Algorithm updates and the corresponding impact on the SERP