Tombras, a 450+ person, full-service, national advertising agency with a digital mindset, is seeking an SEO Manager
Where you’ll be working: Remote or can be based in our Atlanta or Knoxville offices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Architect comprehensive SEO strategies and tactics for national and international brands, including multi-location brands
- Exceptional analytical capabilities paired with effective client communication skills
- Deep experience in hyperlocal SEO, including location business listing management across dozens of online directories with enterprise level software (Yext, Reputation.com, BrightLocal, etc.)
- Use enterprise software to monitor, analyze and enhance ratings and reviews for thousands of business locations
- Conduct business listing SEO audits to execute optimizations, improve location consistency, remove location duplicates and identify other off-page SEO opportunities
- Managing Enterprise-level SEO software (BrightEdge, Conduect, etc.) with multi-engine and multi-language hyperlocal keyword rank tracking capabilities
- Monitor, analyze and provide insights on website SEO performance on a monthly and weekly basis with direct client interaction
- Technical SEO expertise: hreflang, canonical URLs, XML sitemaps, robots.txt, 301 redirects, schema markup, internal/external linking strategies, international CMS website architectures, country/language URLs, title tag optimization, and more
- Work with the SVP, Integrated Search and Director of SEO to develop new SEO client initiatives and team training
- Work with the Director of SEO to manage tasks, workloads and projects across a large SEO team comprised of Analysts and Strategists that will be assisting the SEO Manager
- Exhibit confident communication skills to effectively present tactical plans and SEO performance to clients
- Proactively identify new keyword opportunities, then recommend detailed action to capitalize on them – pushing ideation, to execution, and all the way to completion
- Maintain a constant pulse on the organic search engine health across the globe at an aggregate level, as well as hyperlocal-level
- Manage link building strategies and techniques by pushing the creative boundaries of relationship building, content outreach and thought leadership across multiple verticals
- Consult and work directly with our internal and external website development partners and firms to implement your recommendations
- Champion department processes, stay current on SEO industry trends and best practices
- Review and document the impact of significant site changes, algorithm updates, events and other key drivers of organic traffic and organic-driven client KPIs
- Perform SEO competitive SWOT analysis to identify areas of opportunities and threats from competitor activity to algorithm updates
- Traveling overnight as required.
- Driving long distances as required.
- Job requires sitting for extended periods of time with occasional walking and standing and occasionally lifting or carrying articles weighing less than 10 pounds.
What you Bring:
- You should have intimate experience with site crawling tools, enterprise-level SEO software, keyword ranking tracking, hyperlocal SEO, listings management platforms, and website architecture best practices.
- In addition to strategy, you will be responsible for owning weekly status meetings, project reporting, and ensuring performance is meeting client objectives.
- 3+ years experience in online marketing, including a minimum of 2+ years working leading SEO initiatives for large brands
- Proven track record of successful client relationship development Proven success at improving organic rankings for international websites
- Skilled in:
- – – SEO platforms (examples: BrightEdge, Conductor, Searchmetrics, Majestic SEO, etc.)
- – – Site crawlers (examples: Screaming Frog SEO Spider, Deepcrawl)
- – – Competitive analysis and keyword research tools
- – – Experience with Listings Management platforms (examples: Yext, Reputation.com, etc.
- – – Intimate experience of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Bing Webmaster Tools
- – – CMS such as Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
- – – Language translation and localization platforms and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Marketing, Business, PR/Communications, Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience
Why Join Tombras’ Integrated Search team:
We’re a nationally recognized team of elite search engine marketers. Our team has won seven US Search Awards in the past two years, including: Best PPC CampaignMost Innovative Search CampaignBest Use of Search – Retail/Ecommerce
This position will report to the Director, Paid Search and help lead a team of paid search strategists and analysts. The Associate Director, Paid Search will be responsible for helping create, implement, execute and continually optimize effective paid search campaigns for a well known national brand. In addition to strategy, this position will be responsible for developing strong client relationships, training paid search assistants and managers, leveraging tactical expertise to optimize existing campaigns, and ensuring campaigns are meeting client objectives
Why you’ll want to work at Tombras:
You’ll be joining one of the top independent agencies in North America. Connecting Data & Creativity for Business Results® is working for our clients and creating a flywheel affect fueling both client and agency growth. You’ll be a part of a highly creative agency that has been recognized by AdAge, Adweek, Communication Arts, Fast Company, Forbes and Fortune. Tombras was recently named a 2022 AdAge A-List Standout Agency.
- Family – It comes first, on every list. Tombras has been family-run since day 1, we strive to facilitate a family-oriented environment rooted in supporting one another.
- Dog-friendly office(Knoxville)
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous parental leave for primary and non-primary caregivers.
- Medical (PPO or High Deductible option) for employee + dependents
- 401(k) Participation + 3% employer match
- Employer-paid Dental & Vision
- A company culture of promotions from within and an atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
- New, Modern building in Downtown Knoxville/Buckhead in Atlanta, option to work remotely.
Tombras is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.