We are looking for a highly motivated SEO Manager to join our rapidly growing, 8-year-old, digital marketing company. Results Repeat has been named as one of the Best Places to work in Philadelphia by the Philadelphia Business Journal and also made the 2022 Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in the country.
Are you interested in working remotely?
We have been fully virtual from day one and will continue to be a work-from-home employer. While we are fully remote, we will consider a remote employee who resides within PA, NJ, NY, DE, FL, KY, VA & TN.
Are you a customer service-centric professional with significant SEO experience in a client-facing role?
Here’s your chance to join our team and work with a company that has been named as one of the Best Places to work in Philadelphia by the Philadelphia Business Journal and has made the 2020 and 2021 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in the country.
Results Repeat helps businesses by building websites and driving leads to them. The successful candidate will join our growing Marketing Group and help manage our client’s SEO needs.
The perfect person for this position has an ever-growing passion for all aspects of digital marketing, great communications skills, and is eager to grow his or her career at a fast-paced, growing digital marketing agency.
What you will be doing
In this role, you will be working with our Search Engine Optimization team acting as a client-facing account manager who is responsible for nurturing and developing lasting client relationships. Ultimately, this will be accomplished through the delivery of SEO strategies that provide exceptional results. The primary duties performed include the coordination and implementation of digital marketing strategies and client management, which will require:
- Phone, email, and video conferencing with clients and internal teams
- Ability to analyze the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Implement SEO best practices that aim to increase conversions
- Experience using WordPress as a content management system (experience with other CMS platforms is a plus)
Additionally, you will be responsible for tracking, analyzing, and reporting on the performance of your campaigns to ensure we are meeting client needs and expectations.
Who will excel in this role
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Are customer service focused
- Able to work independently but also thrive in a collaborative environment
- Are passionate about SEO and Digital Marketing as a whole
- Are able to adapt in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment
- Actively engage in continuous improvement for your professional career
- Possess a strategic mindset
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing industry and SEO trends and developments
- Are organized with strong time management skills
- Are attentive to detail
Your skills and background should include:
- 2+ years of experience managing clients and digital marketing projects in a client-facing role
- 2+ years of experience analyzing and developing lead generating digital marketing strategies for SEO clientele
- Minimum of 2 years experience implementation of strategy deliverables
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization skills
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Looker Studio and Industry accepted tools (SEMRush, Screaming Frog, AHREFs, Moz etc.)
Excellent communication is key to relationship development and an essential quality we look for in our team members. All team members should possess strong written and verbal communication skills. We are a 100% remote company; however, we are very collaborative and expect that all team members are actively engaged, willing to learn from and help one another to produce high-quality work and develop lasting relationships with our clients.
Working at Results Repeat
This is a full-time position at a 100% remote company, but we offer more than that. As one of our team members you’ll have access to:
- Health care benefits
- Employer-paid long and short-term disability
- Life insurance
- FSA / HSA, Dependent Care FSA
- Paid time off
Our best perk is that we are a virtual company, so you get to work from your home office! While we are fully remote, we will only consider a remote employee who lives in PA, NJ, NY, DE, VA, or FL
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please submit your credentials, and answer the application questions. To learn more about us, visit ResultsRepeat.com.
* Important note: We are only looking for candidates who are interested in a full-time position. Therefore, please understand if you contact us on behalf of an agency or to offer us your freelance services, we will not respond
How to Apply for this SEO Job
Mid Level SEO Jobs, SEO Agency Jobs, SEO Manager Jobs, SEO Specialist Jobs, SEO Strategist Jobs