Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. Were constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be Best in Class … and we want that for you too!
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing Restaurant365s overall SEO strategy as well as measuring and reporting on key KPIs through Google Analytics and other related analytic tools. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of our business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business growth. As an SEO Manager, you will be working on enhancing the health of our website via keyword research and content optimization. You will also work directly with our Demand Gen team to optimize our pay-per-click search campaigns and enhance its success as well as oversee off-page SEO optimization.
How you’ll add value:
- Plan, develop, and implement a successful SEO strategy.
- Guide the content team through keyword research and organic search optimization.
- Collaborate with the Demand Generation team to optimize PPC campaigns.
- Continuously monitor the health of our website and make any necessary technical SEO adjustments.
- Identify and guide improvements to our landing pages, blogs, and overall website content.
- Oversee off-page optimization projects such as link building and forum commenting.
- Analyze insights and report on all aspects of SEO, including audience, traffic, views, clicks, rankings, etc.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 4-6 years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
- Bachelors Degree inMarketing, Business, or related field is preferred.
- Experience in relevant SEO and analytics tools (e.g.,Moz, Google Analytics)
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods.
- n-depth knowledge of SEO principles and methods and experience in analyzing data.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the companys success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Should exhibit excellent communication skills and be self-motivated and well-organized.
- Ability to work independently on an assignment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team.
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Compensation: Restaurant365 focuses on equitable pay for our team and aims for transparency with our pay practices. This position has a salary range of $90,000 – $120,000. The above range represents the expected salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic location.
Along with the compensation we provide the following marketing leading benefits and perks:
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits, 100% paid for employee
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
Why join our amazing team?
- We’re a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we’ve created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication