The Marketing Acquisition & Campaign Services (MACS) team is a performance driven digital marketing team that provides in-house strategy, activation, operations, and analytic support to brands across all of Paramount Global. This includes leading all aspects of the implementation of technology and capabilities across the company’s streaming portfolio.
As Manager of Search Engine Optimization for the MACS team, you will be reporting directly into the Director of SEO and will own and drive key SEO program initiatives across the company’s streaming products. This includes monitoring site and search performance, clearly identifying, documenting, and driving SEO recommendations, and ensuring channel performance is regularly communicated across ParamountPlus.com and Pluto.TV (domestic and international). The Streaming SEO team plays the role of both an internal agency and an in-house practitioner, supporting multiple sites and working closely with them to drive SEO initiatives. This role will also work in conjunction with other members of the marketing, product, and technology teams to prioritize tasks and implement strategies.
Join the team!
- Work closely with the Director of SEO to develop and drive key SEO initiatives
- Conduct regular site audits and release QA to ensure SEO standard processes are implemented
- Develop SEO recommendations and requirements documentation including Jira tickets, presentations, and wikis
- Attend product and engineering meetings to monitor on-going and upcoming releases for SEO impact
- Maintain reporting communications – dashboards and weekly status reports
- Track competitive landscape and conduct market audits to identify search trends and opportunities
- Lead a regular cadence of monitoring site performance across analytics, weekly crawls, alerts, Google Search Console, and rank tracking
- Support release of new content by making basic CMS updates as-needed
- Collaborate with international partners on content localization and keyword research
- Develop arguments and projections to help drive project prioritization
- Serve as a point of contact for SEO matters
- Keep pace with SEO and digital marketing industry trends and developments
- 5+ years’ experience in SEO
- Good understanding of web technologies including front-end and back-end
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- A good communicator who can explain technical concepts clearly
- Passion and curiosity
- Searcher-first perspective on organic search (understanding of search intent, personas, journeys)
- Understanding of SEO strategy and the technical implementation of SEO requirements
- Experience driving organic growth for large, complex multi-language websites
- Strong web analytics experience in both Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Skills doing data analysis in Excel or Google Sheets (Python is a plus)
- Familiarity with crafting reports in Google Data Studio (Looker), Tableau, and Adobe Analytics
- Experience with researching and diagnosing site problems and then effectively communicating to the relevant product team how to fix them
- Deep experience with SEO crawlers (Screaming Frog, Lumar, Botify, Sitebulb)
- Familiarity with SEO tools (SEMRush, Ahrefs, STAT, Google Search Console)
- Understanding of international SEO and direct experience driving organic search growth in multiple languages and countries is a plus
- Knowledge of Schema.org structured data and how to leverage it for various types of search results
- Willingness to continually monitor and educate oneself on the search and streaming industries
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount’s portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry’s most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Hiring Salary Range: $98,400.00 – 130,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
How to Apply for this SEO Job
In-house SEO jobs, Mid Level SEO Jobs, Salary Listed, Senior Level SEO Jobs, SEO Manager Jobs, SEO Strategist Jobs