Big Leap is searching for an SEO Manager.
SEO Managers are responsible for creating the strategy and overseeing successful execution of our client’s campaigns with help from SEO Specialists. Successful SEO Managers work in concert with Account Manager(s) and demonstrate an ability to build trusted relationships with their clients, build and execute successful SEO strategies, and project manage the fulfillment of those strategies with the SEO Specialists–all of which lead to high client retention.
- Work with our clients to provide world-class experiences in SEO strategy and results
- Work with the Account Manager(s) to guide the client relationship by coordinating with them to further client progress. While you will not own the client relationship, appropriate communication with clients via email, Zoom calls, and Slack will be expected.
- Create and execute SEO strategies that drive stellar results
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with a team of specialists and interns to ensure client vision is executed
- Manage internal and external resources to conform with client/internal deadlines and within a specified client budget
- Execute on high quality work and ensure measurable results are completed and delivered for client campaigns in a timely manner
- Conduct and document an organized onboarding for new clients and off-boarding for terminated clients
- Other Duties as Assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- SEO, Content Marketing, Outreach Campaigns, and Digital PR
- Ability to create and oversee a campaign from start to finish
- Strong client communication and relationship skills
- Google Analytics practical application and certification
- Familiarity with popular SEO tools (Moz, Buzzstream, SEMRush, Google Search Console, etc.)
- Strong experience in link building/content marketing (content ideation and execution, link prospecting, outreach, and promotion)
- Technical experience to diagnose website issues and opportunities
- 2-5 years of relevant SEO experience
- Must be able to work onsite at the Big Leap office
- Must be able to read, write and speak English. Some projects may require advanced skills in each area.
- Prompt and regular attendance is required