At Talend we are looking for a results driven Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager. The role will be responsible for driving pipeline and revenue from organic search on the Stitchdata.com website along with the wider Talend web properties. This is a high impact and revenue focused role. The position requires a strategic mindset to drive excellence in execution.
- Increasing relevant organic traffic and conversions to our Stitchdata.com product
- Increasing relevant organic traffic across all Talend domains through optimizing the on-page and on-site experience (content and technical SEO)
- Perform ongoing keyword research, track industry trends, and contribute accordingly to content planning strategies.
- Analyse website data to uncover new opportunities or content gaps
- Work closely with marketing team members (content, analytics, etc.) to deliver a collaborative strategy
- Strong partnership with the web development and production teams on technical SEO and content optimisation
- Maintain agency relations, including prioritising and actioning recommendations
- Build a strong relationship with the sales development team and assist in organic lead follow up processes through education and sales enablement
- Ownership of the lead, opportunity and pipeline metrics from organic search and responsible for reporting on the key successes
- 5+ years’ experience in search engine optimization (B2B or Product-led-growth experience a plus)
- You have a strong understanding of technical, on-page, and off-page SEO best practices and strategies
- You have experience with industry-standard tools such as Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, OnCrawl, and more.
- You have a deep understanding of website analytics and tracking
- You have passion to improve user experience from search result to on page experience
- Experience with international SEO a big plus
* Although the posting says Philadelphia, this role can be based anywhere in the US.
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.